Blood on BM and TP

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Blood on BM and TP

Postby buttgirl » 13 Jul 2007, 15:55

Drink suggestion: I found Gatorade is especially good during the summer. For a few days there I was getting hard bm for no reason. I hadn't altered my diet a bit. If anything, Iwas drinkingmroe water. Then it hit me. It is so hot outside that I am probably getting dehydrated despite all the water--water doesn't have all the minerals that sewat does, so I wasn't replenishing with teh water. I now drink two glasses of gatorade a day and bm have returned to softer normal.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 13 Jul 2007, 16:02

Thanks buttgirl,
We have Gatorade, I will have some tonight. I am sitting here by myself I am not in pain put I am really down right now. It has been a long day of doing nothing except laundry. I hate these days I am so afraid to leave the house. I really have nothing to do anyways. Sometime I feel you guys are all I have. Thanks again buttgirl.
Patty

Postby Deleted User 5 » 13 Jul 2007, 16:17

Patty,
Well, we are here with you in spirit and thinking of you! Can I bring my laundry over?
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 13 Jul 2007, 16:26

Kim,
Yes bring it on over funny thing I really don't mind folding clothes, but dishes forget it!!!
Thanks for making me laugh!!
Patty

Postby Deleted User 5 » 13 Jul 2007, 16:39

Well, if it wasn't *your* thread, I would feel guilty for hi-jacking it with my silliness!
Deleted User 5

Postby mypoopyhurtsme » 13 Jul 2007, 16:44

I'm coming over too, and I'm bringing the metamucil.
mypoopyhurtsme
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 21

Postby buttgirl » 13 Jul 2007, 17:21

I know what you mean, especially on those painful days. My hubby's response to my "aren't you going to ask me about my day?" has become "You're not going to talk about your butt again are you?" It's great to find a group of people who are interested and can respond with helpful and comforting suggestions.

P.S. I have laundry that needs to be done too...but since I don't like dishes either, I'll do the gardening in exchange. Now if we just had someone to bring the beer and explosives (nytroglycerin is an explosive after all), we could have a regular ol' poo pain party.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Deleted User 5 » 13 Jul 2007, 17:25

I can bring the beer. I'm all outta nitro, right now, though!!
My wife certainly got sick of hearing me whine about my arse, but she was a real trooper seeing me through my surgery, and I did have complications...or maybe she was just ready to get it over with and stop hearing the whining!! :)
Deleted User 5

Postby happyass » 14 Jul 2007, 05:31

i'll bring the aloe vera plant and some vicks and palmers cocoa butter and the blow dryer!!!!!!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74