Botox shot x2= 90% healed fissy.....

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Botox shot x2= 90% healed fissy.....

Postby Guest » 27 Dec 2007, 17:39

Hello all,
I went to my CRS today and he said I am 90% healed. Just a little is exposed but that's all. He said to keep using the creams and stay on my fiber diet. He also said after a few weeks to start weening off the creams slowly. I told him about the specs of blood but he said this is normal (Lecia and Kim were right) because the part that is still exposed. The botox should last at least another 4/6 weeks. He gave me a rectal exam and a scope and I was about to fall asleep. I had no pain I was so relaxed. :snoopys:
This Botox worked for me "Thanks Buttgirl"!! I know I have to stay with my diet and keep on track. I will be back on my bike by the summer. Thanks to all and I will keep you posted.
Take Care
Patty
:snn:

Re: Botox shot x2= 90% healed fissy.....

Postby Guest » 27 Dec 2007, 18:01

That is fabulous news! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!

Image Image

Postby Fissulyna » 27 Dec 2007, 18:07

Hi Patty - what a great news : ))) ! I am so happy for you ! Yes, by all means stay on your new diet and wean yourself slowly from creams and all. My fissure was completely healed 100%, but new one opened on opposite side as soon as I eased off on MOM and mineral oil - but I had to, I was going 5 times a day to the bathroom that way and was losing too much weight for it to become my forever regiment.
BEST OF LUCK !!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 27 Dec 2007, 18:19

Thanks Fis and Lecia. It is good news and I hope I can share my experience to anyone that wants to get a Botox shot. I want everyone to be pain free and feel as good as I do..
Patty

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Dec 2007, 18:20

See, it did work out after all (MAYBE!!).
All fingers remained crossed until the CRS says it is 110% healed and you have gone several months without pain!!! Image
And pleeeeese be careful on that bike this summer! OUCH!!
But I told you, it would finally end, and I could tell you believed it!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 27 Dec 2007, 18:30

Thanks Kim!
I do believe now. That was many months of pure torture. Yes my fingers remained crossed XX. I love my bike but I will be careful and start out gradually.
Patty

Postby happyass » 27 Dec 2007, 22:51

excellent news botox queen patty!
all hail to the botox queen!!!!
keep up the great results.......into the new year.......
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74