Botox x3 Cancelled!!!!

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Botox x3 Cancelled!!!!

Postby Guest » 21 Feb 2008, 19:37

Hello,
I just want to inform you that I cancelled my Botox shot. Yes I am feeling that good. No pain for almost 2 weeks. I can't say I am 100% healed, but I know I am well on my way. Lecia I have been working my part-time job and just take my routine to work with me. I know if I have problems I can call my CRS but keep your fingers crossed I won't have to. I am almost out of Nefedipine and I have backed off using it all the time. My eating has stayed the same and I slowly add new healthy foods to my diet. I know I still have to be careful, I use my Colace, prunejuice, supplements, fiber and water everyday faithfully. Thanks to everyone for all your help and getting me thru this.

:snn: Image

Love Patty!!

Re: Botox x3 Cancelled!!!!

Postby Fissulyna » 21 Feb 2008, 21:04

WOOOOOOOOOOOW Image !!! What a wonderful news !!! Oh my God - today was really great day with so many good news from members - some healed, some are feeling much better, some are ready for taking this thing "by the horns" and get rid of the pain , some have small but important improvements - JUST wonderful :D !!!
Patty, I beg you on my knees - don't rush anything , keep up with the cream if it is not giving you side effects - now is the most critical time. You have to avoid re injury by all means for 3 months min.!!! I made mistake and went too fast off creams and off MOM and mineral oil (well that was my CRSs suggestion) and it opened again . The more times they open the harder it is for them to close again. Please be careful Image . Promise???
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 22 Feb 2008, 09:14

That is music to my ears! I am so excited that you are doing so well. You are a AF graduate now! Congratulations. This is definitely a cause for celebration.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Postby juney » 22 Feb 2008, 11:04

that's so good to hear patty! 2 shots and you're on your way to 100%...that's extremely encouraging for me as i try to decide whether to give it a shot or not - pun intended! :)
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby buttgirl » 22 Feb 2008, 11:19

Great news Patty. I'm so happy for you.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 22 Feb 2008, 14:04

Thanks everyone!

Yes Fissy (mom) hehehe. I will be careful. I use my cream every night. I stay on track with my diet. I promise I won't slack on stuff. Thanks again... I am glad I cancelled, the weather here is unpredictable. Snow, Snow, some ice, for me to get my shot I have to drive an hour to the city. If I need one in the spring I won't hesitate.

Patty

Postby Deleted User 5 » 22 Feb 2008, 14:06

I am thrilled to hear that Patty. You have vindicated some of the doubts I'd had about botox. It really can work, if you are patient!
Way to go, girl!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 22 Feb 2008, 14:09

Patience and time I think is what I needed and you guys and gals here on the board.

Patty