Changes in fissure "behavior" ???

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Changes in fissure "behavior" ???

Postby Fissulyna » 13 Nov 2007, 20:11

OK, this is what is happening to me now. My burning /itching stopped as soon as I stopped using Nitro and Nefidapine .(although there is some itch in the anus still). I started using Ibuprofen even though my stomach hurts from it. I can't take baths still, because warmth still irritates my behind. For some reason today I am TOTALLY spasm free (go figure) but my fissure is acting up badly - it gives me strong pinch every time I have BM, regardless of if it is soft or less soft! This is now driving me crazy !!!! Before my pain was mostly from the spasms , fiss. would have small pinch or none at all. Now situation reversed ! Thanks God fiss. does not hurt like at the beginning of my ordeal when I truly thought that I would pass out of pain every time I have BM.
Did anybody experienced changes in the fiss. behavior over time like this ?
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Re: Changes in fissure "behavior" ???

Postby Guest » 14 Nov 2007, 07:57

I didn't have those same exact alternations but just when I thought I had the fissure pain/bleeding figured out, the rules would change on me. I had to throw up my hands on the potty a few times just like what is going on now!

It is frustrating-it is like someone keeps switching the rules and telling us afterwards.

Postby val » 14 Nov 2007, 15:05

Mine is like that too, different to both yours, but the same as in it keeps changing. One day I think its getting better, the next day it will hurt, the next day it itches , another day it gives shooting pains,etc., etc,.
I think its some kind of alien chameleon!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 14 Nov 2007, 17:27

I call it psycho fissure. One day it rears it's ugly head and another day I don't even know I have it. Like Kim said once it has a mind of it's own.
Patty

Postby Fissulyna » 14 Nov 2007, 21:35

Thank you ALL for writing me - I feel much better now knowing that "it" has mind of its own Image , just perfect torture device :pale: !!!!!!! As my CRS told me - God made only one mistake in human body design and that is anorectal area :shock: ! He must have be really tired that day and just put hole there and said "whatever" and went to design something more fun,like supernovas etc. Image
Right now old pattern is in - little pain pooping - spasm is in Image ! Oh well, at least something I am used to (grrrrrrrrrrrrr...)
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 15 Nov 2007, 04:43

val wrote:Mine is like that too, different to both yours, but the same as in it keeps changing. One day I think its getting better, the next day it will hurt, the next day it itches , another day it gives shooting pains,etc., etc,.
I think its some kind of alien chameleon!

Yep, that's exactly how mine is too :roll:

Postby Guest » 15 Nov 2007, 04:44

Fissulyna wrote:Thank you ALL for writing me - I feel much better now knowing that "it" has mind of its own Image , just perfect torture device :pale: !!!!!!! As my CRS told me - God made only one mistake in human body design and that is anorectal area :shock: ! He must have be really tired that day and just put hole there and said "whatever" and went to design something more fun,like supernovas etc. Image
Right now old pattern is in - little pain pooping - spasm is in Image ! Oh well, at least something I am used to (grrrrrrrrrrrrr...)

Image and what a huge mistake to make, if I ever get to meet him I'll give him 'whatever' Image

Postby buttgirl » 15 Nov 2007, 10:42

My scar has recently changed. It used to be fine with citrus and alcohol; now it inflames the morning after I consume such things. It's really a pain to narrow down what's causing the resurgence when the cause is not consistent.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67