Embarrassing question for the ladies...help

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Embarrassing question for the ladies...help

Postby Mypoorbutt » 13 Jul 2016, 11:58

Hi everyone,
I have had my fissure for nearly a year now, had Botox just over a month ago it has stopped the spasms and really reduced the pain levels quite significantly.
So seeing as I'm not in pain I actually did want to have sex with my hubby and although my spasms didn't start there is now a dull throbbing pain there...has anyone gone back to normal sexual activities after a fissure...I really used to love sex now I'm beginning to dread it...thought there wouldn't be any pain after the Botox had kicked in so I'm quite annoyed now.
Please someone tell me it gets better
Thanx
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Re: Embarrassing question for the ladies...help

Postby roseya » 18 Jul 2016, 22:41

I haven't had sex since I had my fissure, but I noticed when I'm turned on - e.g. during oral, it really aches down there. Not quite pain, but it gets sore and achey.

Think what's happening is...when you have sex and your vagina enlarges, since it's in such close proximity to your anus, any kind of motion will affect your fissure and possibly cause pain.

Perhaps a month isn't long enough.

Just give it some more time to heal...and you'll be back to having pleasurable sex in no time! :)
My recovery diary thread: http://anal-fissure.org/my-recovery-diary-going-the-natural-route-t10836.html
Soft stool: olive oil + coconut oil with meals, 2 magnesium citrate 150mg caps
Creams used: Polysporin (2 antibiotics), Sudocrem, Vaseline
Amazing fiber spreadsheet: post123866.html#p123866
roseya
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: Embarrassing question for the ladies...help

Postby Mypoorbutt » 19 Jul 2016, 08:19

Thanx for the reply,
Yes I guess it does make sense that because they are so close it will affect the fissure, it's just so annoying but I will just have to continue being patient...would like my hubby to feel how painful a fissure can be then maybe he would be more understanding lol
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20