Finally healed!!

How I healed myself.

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Finally healed!!

Postby Urinetherapy » 25 Apr 2015, 05:39

Hi all,

First of all I want you to know that I understand the agony you are undergoing.

I developed pain in my ass around December '14. I was suffering from all the contributing factors that can lead to the formation of anal fissure like chronic constipation, third degree piles since last 2 years, going to the toilet on an average of 3 times a day and spending a lot of time in the toilet. To top it all i lost my mother late last year so i was under tremendous mental stress.

So now I am not at all surprised that my ass got torn and to increase the misery the fissure was on the top of the pile. I used to suffer from the pain when pile would come down while having a bowel movement and to push it in again was very very painful. The worst were the spasms which would last for about 8 hours after the bowel movement.

For the first month I ignored the pain wishing/hoping that it would go away on its own. During this period the pain was so bad that I had to bite my arm while having a bowel movement. When things didn't improve I decided to see a homeopathic doctor, I try to stay away from allopathic doctors as much as I can. He gave me a lot of confidence but not much else. I continued with homeopathic medicine for one month but there was no improvement. After about 15 days of homeopathic treatment, i.e, around 15th February '15 I started reading about my problem cause there was no improvement after 15 days of homeopathic medicine. It was in this period that i came across this site. Also I realised what I was suffering from till then I used to think that I am suffering from piles and it has become painful and when it heals I'll be ok. Till then I didn't know about the true nature of my problem. I tried everything mentioned on this website which had helped other people, like coconut oil, olive oil, jatyadi oil, topical medicines etc etc but nothing worked.

Did a lot of reading for the next 15 days or so continued with homeopathic medicine and around February end, decided to see an allopathic doctor. This guy is amongst the best in the world. I had to travel 250 km from my city to meet the doctor. He advised me to modify my diet, make the stools loose, not to go more than once and try to heal it without surgery, apply diltiazem, anti biotics etc. Did all that he told me to do but still no improvement. Continued reading on the net all that I could lay my hands on. Then I decided to seek second and third opinion, so I saw two other doctors both of them recommended surgery.

I was not at all impressed by second and third doctors, they were in a hurry to go for the surgery and this for me is a signal that something is wrong. It was then that I decided to take matters in my own hand. Every time we have a bowel movement the anus gets stretched, hence fissure reopens, this is a mechanical problem. So the solution to this problem should also be mechanical which is to give anus some rest so that fissure gets some time to heal. So I decided to fast for some days around 10 - 15 days. Also one member on this site has posted that he healed his fissure by fasting for around 10 days, when I read it, I didn't take his method seriously but when everything else failed I tried to give this method a try.

So I started reading about long fasts on the net. Eventually I stumbled upon urine therapy and urine fasting. From what I read i realised that fasting is good but urine fasting is even better. So I decided to try it myself read all the popular books by Louis Armstrong, Martha Christie and others. I went on a urine fast for 9 days prior to this I hadn't fasted for even a single day and like majority of the people used to think that urine is a waste product. But desperate times call for desperate measures.
During the fasts I used to sit in the sun, did oil massages, urine massages, sitz bath, hot baths, putting a cloth dipped in urine on my ass while sleeping. My fissure healed, piles reduced in size, now i don't have to push them in with the fingers and other problems in the body healed as well.

It's been around 20 days since I broke the fast and got back to eating normally. During this time I have eaten junk food, stayed awake all night drinking alcohol and the fissure didn't return. And now finally am completely pain free. If only I knew about the power of urine fasting earlier.

I can say that this is a wonder therapy, jut read about it with an open mind and give it a try, you will be surprised by its results. You will have to keep your preconceived notions and prejudices aside to experience the magic of this therapy.
Urinetherapy

Topics: 1

Re: Finally healed!!

Postby pinpin » 12 May 2015, 07:30

Hi,

That's sounds incredible! And I am very happy this helped you in healing process.

I think that is first time we hear about this approach in healing process of fissures.
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good

Postby Urinetherapy » 17 May 2015, 10:12

Yes, it really is astounding. Even I was surprised by the recovery I made. And contrary to common perception fasting is very good for health and this knowledge is suppressed cause it militates against the cornerstone of Western civilisation which are consumption and materialism.
Urinetherapy

Topics: 1

Postby foruz » 11 Jul 2015, 03:26

Your effort is really commendable.Anal fissure -those who have experienced makes daily life miserable.I have been going with this issue for three years now.My issue comes and goes,fissure appears and than by home remedies is healed in less than two weeks.Below are most important points that i have found to do when facing anal fissures
- Do not strain while sitting on toilet - let the stool makes its way out
- Do at least 30 min sits bath three times a day in hot(that you can tolerate) water.
- Take food that makes stool soft - in my experience more fibre food if taken in less quantity can make stool hard as during fissures most of us tries to take less food so inorder to avoid going to toilet.
- During sits bath take deep breaths to relax muscles.
i will share more experiences and ways if someone wants
foruz