Just Botox after all

My journey

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Just Botox after all

Postby missy moo » 26 Mar 2019, 01:43

This link is a must read and has just blown my mind Abu your right everyone please pass this link on I think it's important for people to read is fiber really to blame!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3435786/
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Vicouscycle » 28 Apr 2019, 05:48

Hi Missy Moo, I’ve had some really bad days since last week, I think I’m going to call my doctor and ask for Botox soon. I have two short holiday trips coming up though - one just in a week and another one in June. My doc said I won’t need any time off work, just the day of the injection. How was your recovery when you got yours? Were You able to go back to your routine the next day?
Vicouscycle
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 2

Postby missy moo » 30 Apr 2019, 15:26

basically it took a few days maybe a week to feel ok but I think most my problem was anxiety about everything but have a read I felt the same before and after Botox but at about 6 weeks noticed I was better now 1 year later I still have a fissure and sometimes blood and sometimes discomfort sometimes slight pain but I'm way way better now compared to before Botox I can go on with my day now after a bm it doesn't cause all day pain like it use to
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Vicouscycle » 30 Apr 2019, 16:39

Thanks Missy Moo, I shall see how it goes. Life isn’t fun at all for me atm, my skin tags are so angry and red and swollen, I can feel the pains even just lying on my tummy...and it won’t go away at all, all day and evening.
Vicouscycle
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 2

Postby missy moo » 01 May 2019, 16:37

Yep I completely understand I've been there it's horrible but since Botox I've not had it get that bad anymore. Good luck you can do this it will pass.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 13 May 2019, 01:30

So anyone who is following my Botox journey I'm finally booked for my second round of Botox my appointment is this month on the 29th I'm trying not to think about it, I don't have many choices an my first round improved my life so im hoping the second round brings things back close to 100%
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 22 May 2019, 17:28

I'll be getting my second Botox in 6 days time I will start a new chat about round two if anyone wants to read along my journey and see how things go. Good luck to everyone we'll all be fine in the end love to all xx
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 26 May 2023, 17:24

Thought I should come back and update anyone who reads this. I would consider myself 90% healed now not from a cream, surgery or anything outside of me. I worked on myself mostly self-love I learnt to appreciate my body and see no parts as unclean or gross. I learnt to be appreciative of my bum I even thanked it for the first time in my life I started to see it as apart of me I connected with it. If this sounds strange to you that's a sign that you also need to do this haha. It could be what works for you. There's a few things that I believe got me to were I am now.

1. I stopped looking for help outside of myself
2. I stopped seeing others as bigger then me, in terms of giving power to everyone else and seeing myself as being in need of other to save me.
3. I loved myself for the first time inside and out
4. I talked kindly to myself and my body
5. I looked into other people who healed themselves.
6. I started to have gratitude for myself my body an things in my life.
7. I looked after myself, by doing things I loved, taking time out, moving my body, and eating for fuel and healing as well as having little happy treats sometimes.

8. Meditation or just sitting with myself in silence being present.

9. I read a book by Louise Hay called you can heal your life and more recently I've been following and reading books by the medical medium.

I hope everyone finds healing from within as this is the key even if you get surgery still work on yourself to create internal harmony. I decided to write this because I've had alot if people reach out to me over the years and I wanted to give back. For 8 years I had a fissure I got botox twice, heaps of creams, fiber, cut things out of my diet, cried, begged, gave up emotionally a few times, I felt punished and thought my body was broken an didn't work properly why me I asked why is my life like this.

Well I've found its alot to do with our mindset, gratitude, self love, how we feel about ourselves and what we say and think about ourselves and our lives that plays the biggest part in how our bodies do and how our lives play out in general.

Please feel free to reach out. I really hope someone hears this and can heal once and for all. Take care of yourselves. Love to all
missy moo
King Fissure