free of the fissure

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

free of the fissure

Postby sh90 » 08 Jun 2013, 01:40

spasms, extreme pain and discomfort and being in the bath all night led me to believe i had an anal fissure.
i went to the doctors on a friday morning and they confirmed it an gave me some rectogesic(not sure of spelling) ointment to put up there every 8-12 hours.
i put some around my anal as it was far to sore to put up there yet .. and the spasms and constant pain down there stopped almost immediatley which was such a relief! .... but it didnt stop the pain during a BM which was annoying but i was more than happy it stopped them horrible spasms. so i didna bit of reasearch on the internet and went to my nearest chemist and told them everything, they was extremely helpful and suggested fibre powder to put in a drink and preperation H wipes.
so that morning i had a fibre drink and had all bran with a chopped bannana in for my breakfast, for lunch i had beans (no bread) and for tea i had soup (no bread) and a bannana before be and another fibre drink before bed aswell, the next morning i woke needing a BM so i put vaseline on around there (as it helps alot coming out and also helps the cut to stay clean) it was loose and bulky which was easier but still stung alot after so i used the preperation H wipes which were amazing! they stopped the stinging immediatly! they have aloe vera in them to help soothe down there! ... so i was finding it easier passing a stool with these wipes .. sometimes i used to fold one of these wipes up and place them between my bum cheeks and go and sit down for half an hour with it there just to help the healing a bit quicker. the fibre drinks every mornig and night was helping loads too! ... i also drank 1litre of water a day! ...and slowly starting eating normal foods again apart from beans and soup .. still using the wipes i came across a preperation H ointment in superdrug and bought that.. and i believe that has cured me completley! i used it every morning and night and after a bowl movement and within 2 days after usig the ointment it stopped stinging after a BM and as the ointment helps keep down there lubricated and helps with discomfort etc ... so it took me around 3 weeks to heal properly which i owe to the docs ountment the wipes and the preperation H ointment aswell! and mostly the fibre drinks! sometimes i still find a small amout of discomfort when going but it doesnt hurt at all. just thought i would share this as many people like myself think that the pain will never ever go away! but it does :)
sh90

Topics: 2