Good luck BG and Fis

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Good luck BG and Fis

Postby juney » 18 Dec 2007, 10:33

good luck!!! odds are definitely in your favor :)
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby Deleted User 5 » 18 Dec 2007, 11:06

You *do8 understand, Fissulyna, that the rules are, if you get us on the board all worked up over your surgery, you *have* to give us a report immediately after! No ifs, ands, or butts!!
Deleted User 5

Postby buttgirl » 18 Dec 2007, 11:20

I'll cetainly report back asap. I'm not being sedated or anthing, just a minor snipping and possibly a skin tag removal. But I am hoping that I do get some good numbing shots in the rear....

Just let us know, Chris. Rules are rules, you know...
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 18 Dec 2007, 15:11

Good luck to both of you!
Remember, as long as you're moving forward, you're moving in the right direction towards healing.
(Atleast that's what I keep telling myself in order to get out of bed. ; ) )

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Dec 2007, 01:46

Thanks EVERYBODY again !!!!! <3 <3 <3 Of course I will write as soon as I manage ; ), actually I will make my Hubby or my daughter type what I say ; ) if I get to be "out of commission" for some reason ! I already have some crazy stuff going on - just my famous luck , ha ha, don't know should I laugh or should I cry. I got food poisoning last night, spent whole night on the toilet with my fissure burning like hell due to diarrhea, and I also puked around 2 am - but it was good because after that I felt little bit better. Today I spent my day in bed eating only 4 peaces of toast whole day and some black tea - praying that this goes away before Thursday or they won't operate on me otherwise. I now have 118 pounds and going down ; (((, all prayers would be greatly appreciated.
I know Chris that feeling- opening eyes and just laying down or sitting on the edge of the bad for he next 10 min staring at the floor and making oneself get up by "self prep talk". ESPECIALLY when you know that first thing you will do would be going on the toilet : (((.
Thank you all for everything - I hope I will get well tomorrow completely - I was looking forward to that LIS like my salvation day - sometimes I feel like lying to them that I am well if I don't get better, although I don't think it would be wise : ( ?!? Anyway, don't know why everything "turned against me" those past 5 months - some days I wonder what or who I was in my past life to deserve this - but I am sure that after all of this pain I will have the best karma EVER in my next life ; ).
LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!! Keep your finger crossed - I need it more than ever ! And I know that you will : )))), and it makes it all better <3 <3 <3
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 19 Dec 2007, 10:34

Oh my goodness. I can't believe what you are going through. Where in the world did you get food poisoning from? That is just awful. I think once it works out of your system you should be fine though. I know you don't want anything complicating your surgery. I think as long as you don't have a fever you should be okay.

You poor thing. I just said a prayer for you.

:hug2:

Postby buttgirl » 19 Dec 2007, 10:36

That's tough. You poo thing.
Just eat well today and tomorrow you should be fine. Perhaps someone can go to the deli and get you some chicken soup. that always seems to work wonders for my tummy.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby val » 19 Dec 2007, 11:37

:( Nooo, that's a horrible thing to happen just before your big day. Get better soon! :teddyluv:
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Dec 2007, 14:56

Hi all Image ,
Thank you soooooo much for your prayers and words of comfort - whatever you did it WORKED Image . Lecia baby doll , I am officially assigning you to keep prayer vigil for me tomorrow : ))))) ! This morning I had a normal BM - almost screamed out of pain because my fissure probably started to close because it was not stretching so much due to my pure watter B M s - not kidding - totally transparent - that is how many bad bacteria were in my tummy : ( . Where did I got food poisoning - from the Whole Food's of all places !!! I suspect pickled olives (once that you can take from the open bins by salad bar ), since that was the only item my younger daughter didn't eat, and my husband and me did . He also got diarrhea , but was over it after running for 2 times. I guess, me being underweight
and weekend already made me react so violently. Image The only good in all of this is that this was a good pre op training for me because I don't see how much more painful my first BM could be than one this morning when my fissure reopened and started to bleed again :pale: .
Have to go to eat something - this morning I was 116 p. I will stick with cereals and chicken soup today - don't want to risk anything... I feel so tiered :flush:
I will write tonight again
:love565:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 19 Dec 2007, 20:01

I am so glad this thing left as quickly as it came. I will be praying for you tomorrow. This time next week you won't believe how far you have come. Really!

I am proud of you for taking control of this thing and not letting you take control of you anymore. Good for you! Image