Good luck BG and Fis

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Good luck BG and Fis

Postby buttgirl » 21 Dec 2007, 11:40

You guys are so great. I don't know what I'd do without you!!
I'll take you up on the 12 beers. (But I think IOU at least that many.)
I'm still at sqaure 1 with the mini-fist and I've regressed with the healing of something in the area above it. I can't quite tell what it is, but the area is sore and scraped, and basically feels like ti did 2 mos ago.
I'm really, really mad at the surgeon.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby val » 21 Dec 2007, 12:14

That's so awful, Chris. I'm so sorry.
I think you SHOULD sue him. It might take a couple of years, but I think these people should be made to pay for what they do, and hitting them in the wallet usually DOES hurt them. I sued a hospital a few years back-it was a long traumatic road, but I won in the end.
Take care, get well soon.
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 21 Dec 2007, 12:50

That guy is a pompous a-hole. You would think he would be more circumspect particularly since he misdiagnosed you last time. People like that should not be practicing medicine. I am so sorry. I wish there was a way to see a CRS before the new year. We could start a fund for you!

At the very least I would file a complaint so that it at least goes on the record. I am so sorry.

What would happen if you went to the ER with this? Maybe the person on call would at least be better.

Can you get on your husband's insurance if he has different coverage just to see a different doctor until yours changes?

Postby buttgirl » 21 Dec 2007, 13:09

I went to urgent care and they're the ones who sent me to that fool.
I am switching providers as of Jan. It will be far more expensive (more than twice what I'm paying per month for the premium, plus who knows how much more for office visits and meds). but i will be going to a university hospital, so hopefully, I'll find someone better there.
thanks again you guys for your sympathy. It is comforting to know that there are other people who really understand the physical and mental agony and frustration that things like this can cause.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 21 Dec 2007, 13:17

It is comforting to know that there are other people who really understand the physical and mental agony and frustration that things like this can cause.
Sadly, one thing's for sure: most docotrs have no clue how these things impact our lives and basically trash them. I've seen it too many times since I have been here. And now it's Chris' turn. But at least there is hope once you change Ins. Co.s and go to someone else.
May your wait be brief and painless..
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 21 Dec 2007, 18:24

Dear Buttgirl,
I just found this thread and discovered your plight : ((((((. I am so sorry to hear what happened - I mean, I can't believe that he couldn't see what you clearly saw and even "explored" with toothpick - my gosh - he is either blind or sadist !!!!
I would definitely write a complaint , I know that now that it hurts you don't feel like having extra energy for that but he is moron of the worst kind !!!! I am so happy for you that you will be able to change doctor- hopefully that one will be at least "normal". And I completely understand how "rough" some CRS are while examining, and some insert anoscope so nice and slow and WELL lubricated and explain what they are doing. They also have different tools - old fashion stainless steel ones - those rip big time and nice plastic disposable once . Also the positioning for exam makes all the difference - I hate" face down/kneel you slave" position and like laying on he side in fetal position where I can at least somewhat relax and breed deeply !!!!! I mean, how much more new table and disposable tubes can cost %&^*&^^%$#@??? and make a "dent" in CRS pocket book if he makes at least 300,000 $$$ a year, if not more !!!!!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 22 Dec 2007, 12:56

BG, so sorry you're having to go through all this.
They never listen to us little people unless we hit them in the pocket.
Hope you get some proper treatment soon xx

Postby buttgirl » 23 Dec 2007, 14:51

Thanks again everyone.
Chris
buttgirl
King Fissure