hi - Anal Fissure Support Forum

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: hi

Postby Guest » 16 Oct 2007, 09:55

Thanks for the help. I have had good and bad days. I was away this weekend and got through it pretty good. Sitting in the car for 3 hours after a Sunday morning BM was a little uncomfortable.I have been starting to go off my diet a little and eating some sweets, meat, etc. I need to get back to square one with my food intake.
Cherl, if I had that much metamucil a day I would live in the bathroom.
I have been having less pain. I think I am healing. Today I didn't have any pain while going but it was the first time that I have had blood in my stool in a while. Just a little. I am only a little uncomfortable right now. I hope the bleeding it isn't bad sign.
Could that be from a hemmoriod ? I also have to follow up with my doctor this week.
Glad you guys are doing well and hope the rest of us can heal one day SOON.

Re: hi

Postby Deleted User 5 » 16 Oct 2007, 10:06

try not to get your hopes up too high, lest they get dashed...but I am happy to hear you are doing some better. That is so cool.
Fissures and blood are like newspapers and ink, you can't have one without the other (though some people are lucky and bleed little if any).
The blood could be a hemorrhoid, but it is very likely the fissure.
Mine still bled just a tad even three months out from my surgery when I was doing great.
Deleted User 5