Hugh: A Perfect Ass (?)

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Hugh: A Perfect Ass (?)

Postby Deleted User 5 » 06 Jan 2007, 12:59

I appreciate your warm vibes, Cheryl.
Things were more "consistent" today...no mush and I only had a brief "sting" rather than a tremendous burn. Actually, I had two BMs and the second one barely stung at all.

I'm still having to force myself to get up and move around. It's especially rough in the AM. Physically, I still have a ways to go, I guess.
I also had quite a bit more discomfort than usually "down there" after the BMs...that's my fissure acting up, no doubt..
Hugh
Deleted User 5

Postby Deleted User 5 » 09 Jan 2007, 12:35

Update:

I am now back to work, second day on the job and handling it well. Tomorrow will be two weeks since the surgery. Tonight I have a part time teaching job to return to, hope I handle that well!

I'm sitting on my butt a lot more without even realizing it! I was still having problems with a too-tight ass and discomfort down there over the weekend, so I began using my nefedipine again (the CRS told me no creams) and it really made an almost instant difference!!!.

No pain during or after my BMs and when I cough now, I don't feel any pain in my ass, another sign things are getting better down there.

I am still a bit uncomfortable for a short time down there after my morning BMs, and I'm finding that I have to have two or three BMs before I'm done for the day. Hope this gets better soon.

Hugh
Deleted User 5

Postby happyass » 09 Jan 2007, 13:40

that's great news hugh!!!!
is the nefedepine (spelling?) in pill form?
i am really happy for you!
keep up the great recovery.....pretty soon you'll be all healed up.
g.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Cheryl » 10 Jan 2007, 04:37

Ahhh glad to hear its getting better Hugh - not long now and youll be completely healed Image
...... I hope you dont leave us once your all better ???? Image
Cheryl
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 22

Postby Deleted User 5 » 10 Jan 2007, 07:19

I don't plan on leaving, Cheryl! You guys (& gals) have been too good to me!! You're my new family!
Gareth, I used the nefedipine cream I already had....the pill wouldn't work for a fissure. And it HAS made a difference. Against Dr.s orders!!!
I held up amazingly well yesterday!
Hugh
Deleted User 5

Postby Deleted User 5 » 11 Feb 2007, 10:53

OK, I bumped my thread back up...it's been very quiet here on this board and I suppose no news is good news...perhaps most if not all of our newer members aren't suffering so much and have things under control. I hope so.
I'm at the point where my fissure should be healed. Maybe it is! I sure haven't had any pain or problems in a loooong while. Fantastic! My poop continues to be soft and a #4 on the Bristol Stool Scale (mostly) and kinda thin and narrow. Friendly to whatever fissure still exists!
Hey, I've got an idea. I'll take a digital photo of me arse and YOU guys can determine if it's healed!!! I'll post it RIGHT HERE!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So whaddya think, is it better!!!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image LOL!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 16 Feb 2007, 11:48

oooo golly...lolol
ahhh....think ya might wanna increase the fiber there buddy....
lolololol..................yikes!

Postby Cheryl » 16 Feb 2007, 16:47

Oh Gee Hugh, i really thought that was gonna be a picture of your arse then... :pale: i was a wee bit scared!!!
Any way glad to hear your recovery is coming along nicely - i think you had it a little rougher than a few of us just post op - but im relieved you got there :bom:
Maybe you can post in the surgery poll now... if you feel you are 'healed'?? http://anal-fissure.org/General-Anal-Fissure-Forum-c1/Considering-surgery-or-already-had-it-f1/Our-Surgery-Stats-t65.htm
C
Cheryl
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 22

Postby Deleted User 5 » 17 Feb 2007, 09:55

Hey, Giz and Cheryl get the prize for finding the abandoned post!
Hugh Image
Deleted User 5