Husband considering surgery

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Husband considering surgery

Postby happyass » 24 May 2008, 09:08

yeah force farting is not child's play here......
beware of the consequences.......
force farting is like straining to get a bm out....except you are straining to get a fart out....those little or big balls of gas that you know are just misbehaving in your little rectum to get out but yet your body just doesn't let them go....so you try to help out and push them out and sometimes pushing them out you have to really push until it does finally come out - so you are forcing a fart to come out but you are also applying force to fart.....
ie, force farting!!!
it isn't good when you have fissures, hemmies, skin tags, or abcesses because when you force fart too much it just puts pressue and brings in i guess blood to the area and these little crevices trap the blood, especially the skin tags and hemmies i guess.......
you must be mindful of the force you use..... :hide:
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Deleted User 5 » 24 May 2008, 09:23

Then may the Force not be with you in that case, buddy!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 24 May 2008, 09:34

LOL... What have you two had for breakfast Image
Im down with force farting shenanigans Image

Postby Guest » 24 May 2008, 09:49

I know several young padawans with severly burned rectums from trying to light their force farts with their light sabers. :$%:

Sorry, L and S have been such hos lately. I hope they will go back to their canning jobs and leave your alone.

Postby Fissulyna » 24 May 2008, 15:10

Oh yeah, Happyass- I know exactly what are you talking about- we the "tight ass" have to do that - we can't even fart like normal people - even that is a pain and an effort LOL !!!!
I really hope that you bum will calm down soon - yes, take some sitz-baths and put some protective cream on your "girls" - it is just crazy what we have to do just to make our butts "semi - normal" !!!
Lecia baby- you are too funny this morning LOL !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby happyass » 24 May 2008, 22:55

laverne and shirley have been good after i gave them some Vicks.
they didn't even put up a fight....and were good throughout my run.
we ended up having a more lighter fare for lunch today, so no pizza.....but that is good.
okay, must get to bed as i know my little pug is somewhere in the house and i must get him to his crate....hehehehehe
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 31 May 2008, 05:49

Happyass,
What are macrobiotics? Are they like pro-biotics?
Melissa

Postby Guest » 31 May 2008, 06:11

This is Happyass's Link to macrobiotics !
It was under his sig :D
http://www.macrobiotics.co.uk/

Postby Guest » 04 Jun 2008, 10:19

Hey all,
I will read all the info with him on the LIS. He has a Dr. appt. Friday to discusss surgery. Obviously stress creates havoc on a fissure and doesnt allow the muscle to relax. I am assuming it will never relax unless he has surgery.
Also on another note. Got some Palmers. How often should or can he apply this?
Thanks
Melissa

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Jun 2008, 13:26

Hi Melissa - please tell your hubby that we wish him the best of luck with it all !!! We hope that he will join our forum so that we can answer any question he has directly. That way he will get much better support but in any case he has a great wife who is taking care of him : ) !
His sphincter is not relaxed because of constant pain, not because of the stress. Fissure causes pain and pain causes sphincter to clench and when it is in a spasm it blocks blood flow and also keeps fissure open so it is hard for the fissure to heal. It is a vicious cycle and it does cause stress, but stress itself can not make it THAT spastic. I had a LIS and was under no stress when my fissure healed but my sphincter was still very tight !
I am telling all of this because I would not like anybody making him feel like he is not doing something properly and that he is causing his own demise :( .
He is not. Sometimes things just go wrong and it is out of our control like
most of the things in life ...
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61