Internal & Ext Stage IV Hemorrhoids wth prolapse

shape of new one

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Internal & Ext Stage IV Hemorrhoids wth prolapse

Postby BVTL-73 » 11 Feb 2020, 10:08

Hi,
I am honored to be a part of this organization. Thank you for such a warm welcome as these topics are so personal and rarely discussed. I am 46, very healthy. I work out 60 - 90 min 6 days a week. However bowl & female issues have run in my family. I had HPV at 18 & thought everything was that until I had a colonoscopy and subsequent hysterectomy at 25. Then double mastectomy with major post operative complications requiring approx 30 surgeries spanning undergrad, grad and finally Juris Doctor. (Working full-time). Still poorest & smartest stupid person I know...lol

I have no insurance as of 2 months ago.
Regretfully, I haven't undergone the surgery that is very necessary. Additionally, recently I found a new protrusion in the shape of a tubular or cone shape. It's firmer and almost looks like skin has curled over.

I am new to this site & not sure if images are allowed. The above description is best I can do. I haven't found any images similar to the ones I have. Can anyone help me with this, an explanation and or similar issue...?
I appreciate your time.
BVTL-73

Topics: 1

Re: Internal & Ext Stage IV Hemorrhoids wth prolapse

Postby patience_and_healing » 13 Feb 2020, 20:12

Hi there, I'm sorry you're going through this without insurance. Is there any way you can be seen at a low cost or free clinic? If someone else is dealing with something similar they may write in, but asking for a diagnosis over the internet can have mixed results. You are allowed to upload pictures, but I'm pretty squeamish and would leave it up to other posters to guess at what the problem could be.
8/16-12/16: Fissure due to antibiotics
5/17: Botox to sphincter, fissure healed
9/19: Trigger point injections and pudendal nerve block
11/19: Botox to pelvic floor
8/20: Botox to pelvic floor in new location.
On and off in pelvic physical therapy
patience_and_healing

Topics: 40