Lets see Q&A ; )

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: Lets see Q&A ; )

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Feb 2008, 18:07

I liked the Aha video -- do you two remember the Sledgehammer one...Peter Gabriel?
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 27 Feb 2008, 19:28

Oh, Peter Gabriel : ))) - of course !!!! Yes, one of the best videos ever !!!! If you ask my husband he would vote for that one for sure !!! : )))
My father was born 1928 but didn't get me until he was 35 ; ) !
Lecia- OK, we will not make a bonfire , he he, how about roasting marshmallows over tiny fire pit ; ) ?!? We have to make "scouting" atmosphere and than tell scary stories Image !!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby happyass » 29 Feb 2008, 01:04

1)What is your most favorite Music Video off all times ? i would have to go with a triple madonna selection: justify my love / express yourself / bedtime stories
2) If you could choose to be born like somebody else - who would that be? bjork
3) Have you ever wished you can join Cirque Du Soleil ? No. never have seen a show either.
4) What are your favorite books?
course in miracles
the notebook
the house of forgetting
the genesis code
great expectations
the curious incident of the dog (something like this......)
the alchemist
5) What are the most important physical attributes you look for in a partner? Money, huge life insurance policy, near expiration date, money, and more money.
6) Does your partner have them ? no.
7) What is the most romantic thing your partner did for you?
i am still waiting for my new vw passat wagon........
8 ) Any habit or kind of behavior you wish to change about yourself ?
that i would have more time for myself to take care of myself and eat right, exercise, and enjoy wonderful rest and sleep.
9) Your signature fragrance is .... ?
joop and allure.
10) Your ideal vacation would be ( say the place and what you wish to do) ? somewhere that has no internet, phone access, and that has really great food, wonderful spots to hike and escape the city, and an amazing hotel to stay in while there with a huge bathroom and marble bath tub with massaging jets. i just want to rest, relax and eat!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74