Lets see Q&A ; )

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Lets see Q&A ; )

Postby Fissulyna » 26 Feb 2008, 23:50

1)What is your most favorite Music Video off all times ? "Wicked Games" by Chris Isaack

2) If you could choose to be born like somebody else - who would that be? Me but healthy and more selfish ; )))

3) Have you ever wished you can join Cirque Du Soleil ? Yes !!!
4) What are your favorite books? " Memoirs of a Geisha", "Empress" by Shan Sa, "Angela's Ashes" by McCourt, and all books by Hesse and D.H. Lawrence
5) What are the most important physical attributes you look for in a partner? Teeth, hair , muscles and eyes : )

6) Does your partner have them ? Oh yeah baby ; ))) !!!
7) What is the most romantic thing your partner did for you?
He tricked me that I won a neckless in a Godiva box for Valentine's Day
8 ) Any habit or kind of behavior you wish to change about yourself ?
I wish that I worry less, and that I am not perfectionist : ( and neat freak !!!!

9) Your signature fragrance is .... ? "Code" by Armani
[/u]
10) Your ideal vacation would be ( say the place and what you wish to do) ?

I would like to see Morocco and Tunisia !!!! I would make a ton of great photos, shop for exotic lamps and jewelry , go every night in local joints to watch belly dancers, smoke hookah too. I would dress as local girls in flowing scarfs and would ride a camel. I would dip myself in beautiful Mediterranean Sea at the end of every day and plan what secret gardens I will visit tomorrow. Ahhhh... Casablanca - wait for meeeeeee.... :snn:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Re: Lets see Q&A ; )

Postby Guest » 27 Feb 2008, 10:21

[1)What is your most favorite Music Video off all times ? Road to Nowhere by the Talking Heads
2) If you could choose to be born like somebody else - who would that be? Me but with fewer health problems, or Tori Amos

3) Have you ever wished you can join Cirque Du Soleil ? No, but would like to see it.
4) What are your favorite books? The Samuri's Garden by Gail Tsukiyama
5) What are the most important physical attributes you look for in a partner? Nice breath, not overly hairy, expressive eyes and a swimmer's body

6) Does your partner have them ? Yes.
Writing
Be less of a worrier, more confident and less self critical
9) Your signature fragrance is .... ? "Maybe Baby by Benefit

Roam through the Black Forest and pretend I am part of a fairy tale

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Feb 2008, 10:49

[1)What is your most favorite Music Video off all times ? She-Bop, Cyndi Lauper
2) If you could choose to be born like somebody else - who would that be? [u]I am happy with myself!

3) Have you ever wished you can join Cirque Du Soleil ? Not even once!
4) What are your favorite books? [u]Anything by William Falkner!
5) What are the most important physical attributes you look for in a partner? [u]Green eyes, petite, skinny, intelligent, attractive, sensuous lips!

6) Does your partner have them ? All that and more!
Almost everything my partner does is romantic!
Be less insecure.
9) Your signature fragrance is .... ? "Ralph Lauren

Unhurried and impromptu. Patagonia would be nice! I'd be looking for fossils.
[/quote]
Deleted User 5

Postby motherluch » 27 Feb 2008, 13:40

[1)What is your most favorite Music Video off all times ? Freedom by George Michaels
2) If you could choose to be born like somebody else - who would that be? One of my dogs...boy do they have the life!!
3) Have you ever wished you can join Cirque Du Soleil ? No.
4) What are your favorite books? Memoirs of a Geisha and Cry to Heaven by Anne Rice.
5) What are the most important physical attributes you look for in a partner? Nice teeth, strong hands, kind eyes, and a nice smile.
7) What is the most romantic thing your partner did for you? Surprised me with a beautiful 10 year anniversary present on the cliff walk in Newport Rhode Isand...OR...makes me homemade chicken soup when I am sick!! It's a toss up!!
I would love to be less of a worrier and have a more carefree attitude.
9) Your signature fragrance is ....I really dislike perfume!
Anywhere warm, sunny, and sandy with a beautiful ocean. I would love to just relax and listen to the waves and enjoy the warmth of the sun.
motherluch
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby val » 27 Feb 2008, 14:06

1)What is your most favorite Music Video off all times ? Take on Me by Aha
2) If you could choose to be born like somebody else - who would that be? someone sensible!
3) Have you ever wished you can join Cirque Du Soleil ? No-too scared of heights!
4) What are your favorite books? Martina Cole, Victoria Holt, Danielle Steel, Sydney Sheldon
5) What are the most important physical attributes you look for in a partner? A nice smile, smiley eyes, definately not hairy!
propose?!
think before I act, not panic about everything
9) Your signature fragrance is .... Keep It Fluffy by B and Vanilla by L'Ocitane
10) Your ideal vacation would be ( say the place and what you wish to do ) Go to the Ice Palace wherever it is... North Pole kind of area??
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Fissulyna » 27 Feb 2008, 14:08

Lecia wrote:10) Your ideal vacation would be ( say the place and what you wish to do) ?

Roam through the Black Forest and pretend I am part of a fairy tale

My older daughter did that last summer and in the middle of a "fairy tale" poor creature was attacked by some blood sucking BIG bug (she still has a scar). She was running like mad woman back to apartment Image because she hates bugs in general and is scared of spiders to death! When she came to the entryway housekeeper almost called police because she looked like somebody attacked her - all "ruffled " up Image and trying to explain with broken German what happened! Image Image Image BUT, before that idiotic bug appeared she said that it really was enchanting - she saw a fox, a lot of rabbits , birds were singing and rays of sun falling through branches on her. She said she never felt such a peace and than she had to run for her life ... So, Lecia, bring "Bug-off" with you Image
PS: Kim, who is on your avatar today ??? Is it you ??? It looks a lot like you - whoever it is :adorable:
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Feb 2008, 15:16

That's me escaping the dust bowl in the early '30s! :)
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 27 Feb 2008, 16:01

OK, I don't know what to make of it now LOL, I will take your answer as "yes" because the boy looks like you ; ), or maybe it is your father (if we are talking about '30s) and than you are his clone ; )) !!!
What are you possessive about today ??? Did my questionary made you realize how beautiful and special your wife is ? : ))) !!! That was actually my intention through all those questions - for all of us to see how specials we are (most said that hey would be THEMSELVES if they can choose again), and for us to realize how special our partners are, and also to discover our "inner yearnings" for special place that would bring us feeling of peace (vacation spot).
I think that we all should visit our favorite destinations and than get together at Lecia's place ; ) and share the stories outside in the garden by big bonfire : )) !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Feb 2008, 16:41

No Fissy, that is really me. I was kidding about the Dust Bowl, my dad wasn't even born yet at that time! But I do look kinda thrown away there! Yes, your questionnaire did indeed make me see how special my gal is!
If you all build the bonfire and send out the invitations, I'll be there!
Last edited by Deleted User 5 on 27 Feb 2008, 17:43, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 27 Feb 2008, 17:40

Um, not at my house. I can just see it going up in smoke. But you all can come over any time!

Val-I love that video too by A-Ha! It was my favorite song when I was 15!

I'll be sure to bring some bug off with me to the Schwarzwald. I always wanted to be able to talk to the animals and live in a little cottage and ride a horse to the Schloss.