LIS or botox when pregnant?

LIS/botox

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: LIS or botox when pregnant?

Postby mike1971 » 16 Jun 2018, 13:57

I've been taking Restoralax. I think it's similar to Miralax. Every second day usually. Once a day. Don't find much of a difference.

Maybe I need to up it.

It's a beautiful day out today. Sunny, warm. I want to be outside doing things, unfortunately my reality is being stuck indoors. It is the worst feeling ever.
mike1971
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby PreggoAF » 16 Jun 2018, 14:03

Oh my god, you and me both. It’s a perfect day here in Northern Cali and my family is out hiking with the dogs. Afterwards there’s a lovely party at my in-laws to celebrate Father’s Day early. I’m stuck at home with the baby because I’m in pain and exhausted from not sleeping at all last night. Plus, I’m too afraid to eat anything outside of my “safe” foods. It is SO sad. I’m going to bet the CRS to operate on me in a couple weeks
Chronic fissure: January 2018
Diltiazem since Feb 2018
Miralax and Magnesium
LIS, tag removal, hems banded: July 2018
PreggoAF
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 6

Postby mike1971 » 16 Jun 2018, 14:45

It sounds like you have a lovely family.

My family wants to blame me for my illness. Pointing to the things I'd eat. My lifestyle habits.

I suppose I could have taken better care of myself. But it does nothing to aid my mood and the situation.
mike1971
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby PreggoAF » 16 Jun 2018, 14:54

Aww, that’s horrible. That’s the last thing you need when you’re dealing with this :-( I’m sorry they’re not supportive!
Diltiazem since Feb 2018
Miralax and Magnesium
PreggoAF
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby mike1971 » 16 Jun 2018, 16:20

Are you attending the part at the in-laws later?
mike1971
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby PreggoAF » 16 Jun 2018, 16:24

No, sadly I’m pretending to be sick because I don’t want to have to announce the real reason to my hub’s whole family. It’s sad because I want to celebrate my husband. We only have one week left together before our time apart geographically begins. This butt injury really interferes with lives in the most extreme ways. How’s your girlfriend taking all this?
Diltiazem since Feb 2018
Miralax and Magnesium
PreggoAF
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby mike1971 » 16 Jun 2018, 16:42

I hope you and baby can celebrate the next one with your husband under better circumstances. Make the most of the time you have before he departs.

My girlfriend has been dealing with this the best she can thanks for asking. The whole situation is new and unfamiliar to her (and me as well). She keeps looking forward to the day I can get in my car and come see her. I was planning to propose to her this year but all that has gone out the window unfortunately. To make matters worse, she called me this morning on her way to the dentist. She had been suffering with pain in one of her teeth for a couple days. I just got off the phone with her an hour ago not having talked to her for hours. Unfortunately she had to have the tooth pulled and she is devastated.

My tears and emotional pain have returned. I have prayed many times in the past to the heavenly father to keep us all in good health. I am left wondering why this is all happening.
mike1971
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby mike1971 » 16 Jun 2018, 17:04

I should have started taking my anti depressants weeks earlier. I may have been in a better position mentally to handle all this.

I had to go #2 while I was away from the board. I'm glad it came as I was starting to get worried. The stress has been causing me to eat and snack more than usual and I'm worried I may be getting backed up. I haven't been very active at all which may also contribute to things moving much slower. The good news is that it came on easier and smoother with not much after pain (yet). Took a sitz and hopped in for a hot shower. If feels good to clean my body and my soul, at least for the present time.
mike1971
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby PreggoAF » 16 Jun 2018, 17:14

I’m sorry to hear about your girlfriend. I bet she’s pretty upset. And I hope everything works out so that you can propose. It’s so sad that this issue keeps us apart from loved ones. Wonderful that it was an easier trip to the bathroom today! That’s a win! We’ll take what we can get right? I also have always enjoyed soaking after a BM. Unfortunately it seems to make my hemorrhoids flare up worse so I’m not doing it right now. Oh and also the baby doesn’t cut me much of a break these days lol. I don’t know why these things happen. I know that I took my rectal health for granted and could have done a lot differently. I’m already trying to teach my daughter healthy toilet habits so she hopefully learns from my mistakes and doesn’t have to suffer later
Diltiazem since Feb 2018
Miralax and Magnesium
PreggoAF
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby mike1971 » 16 Jun 2018, 17:36

I'm happy to hear you have a couple young ones to keep you company. I don't have children but my younger siblings do, so I can appreciate the fact that it's a full-time obligation.

Yes it's good to be able to go #2 without fearing the awful pain afterwards. I wasn't so lucky yesterday I had an uncomfortable feeling of pressure, tightness, and slight burning. Then of course a few hours later a more intense pain, which is what I fear might return later but keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't. It's like the bogeyman in the closet waiting to come out later and terrorize you. The question is, when.

I was hoping my rectal pain may be associated to a couple of external hemorrhoids. But my surgeon doesn't think so nor do I believe they would cause the tight, achy, burning feeling for hours I experience on a daily basis. I may be wrong, but I'm fearing I may be experiencing rectal spasms.
mike1971
Proctosphincteranalogist