Lower back pain with fissures?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Lower back pain with fissures?

Postby StevePain » 17 Feb 2010, 17:10

Hi, I just wonder if anyone is suffering with lower back pain with their fissures, ever since I started with this fissure i've been unable to sit in any kind of comfortable position so have been kind of sitting on one bum cheek, could be the right one then other times the left but never sit full on my arse and because of this i've developed a painful lower back just around the waist on the left side, I can only put this down to never sitting in a completely upright position with correct posture, anyway it mainly hurts when I suddenly move or when i've been laying down for a length of time and try to get up, has anyone else suffered with this or anything similar Image I would like to hear if you have.
Thanks in advance - Steve
StevePain
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Re: Lower back pain with fissures?

Postby cherylk » 17 Feb 2010, 20:37

I like your avatar, Steve! I didn't have any back issues from sitting on one cheek.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Boaj » 20 Oct 2013, 04:31

Yes yes yes. Exactly the same pain pattern. Glad to hear that I am not alone (not glad that we are in pain:(

Poor posture seems to have caused me more issues than the fissure
Boaj

Topics: 1

Postby Aliaa » 22 Oct 2016, 09:43

Yes! What you say is exactly what happened to me. I developed a left lower back pain after 2 months off surgery bec of my wrong sitting posture (always sitting sideways) I was always scared to sit on my but thinking that I may retear the fissure, which I discovered stupid. Now I suffer from my back more than suffering from the fissure area. I will be trying to go some massage therapies cuz muscle relaxers didnot work for me at all:(
Aliaa
Salt Bather

Topics: 8

Postby Boaj » 23 Oct 2016, 23:22

Aalia please try egoscue exercises to help with your back pain. Simple and effective and available on YouTube. Nothing else helped me for over five years. Avoid all medication, surgery or other drastic measures. You will get better!
Boaj

Postby Aliaa » 24 Oct 2016, 03:39

Thank you so much Boaj! I will certainly look up for these. I have this damn strain for a month now and nothing helps.
Aliaa
Salt Bather

Postby Aliaa » 24 Oct 2016, 03:39

For how long have you been doing it?!!
Aliaa
Salt Bather

Postby Boaj » 24 Oct 2016, 04:42

Alia it would have saved me from five years of chronic pain if I had found it sooner. Took just three days of disciplined routine to see improvement. Don't let this pain become chronic.
Boaj

Postby Aliaa » 24 Oct 2016, 04:51

I am really desperate. I will definitely try your advice. It started by my left side ( a tensed or a knot to be accurate, was that your feeling?! On the very lower side above the butt cheek) but after a few days, I felt another spot on the right side pains me as well, but not as "knotted" as my left. I had enough pain post surgery bec of the fissure, I definitely wanna spare another torturing one esp. that I am not still 100% normal after 3 months off surgery.
Aliaa
Salt Bather