My recent story

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: My recent story

Postby missy moo » 12 Oct 2021, 13:44

But he must have mentioned how it over time becomes a muscle problem that can't be fixed without surgery? We can't have perfect bms everyday for the rest of our lives. Everyone has a random bm here an there but for us that normal but random bm will set us back onto weeks of pain an blood. My doctor said its normal to get hard tips sometimes and for everyone its not a problem but for someone with a fissure its the end of the world.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Camry » 12 Oct 2021, 19:16

missy moo wrote:But he must have mentioned how it over time becomes a muscle problem that can't be fixed without surgery? We can't have perfect bms everyday for the rest of our lives. Everyone has a random bm here an there but for us that normal but random bm will set us back onto weeks of pain an blood. My doctor said its normal to get hard tips sometimes and for everyone its not a problem but for someone with a fissure its the end of the world.

You are correct missy. He did mention it way back before if i recall. But to be done if really a must. Mine is an on and off thing. Have you had surgery for it? Do you bleed every bm?
Camry
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Postby missy moo » 12 Oct 2021, 19:19

No surgery just botox mine is on an off to. So not blood every bm no
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Camry » 13 Oct 2021, 04:25

missy moo wrote:No surgery just botox mine is on an off to. So not blood every bm no

But you still have bleeding once in awhile on a hard tip bm? It must really come down to watching what we really eat and avoid stress sometimes. i think anxiety is also part of it.
Camry
Salt Bather

Postby missy moo » 13 Oct 2021, 17:11

Yeah i completely agree. Only problem is is that we can't 100% avoid all stress for ever and that can cause hard tips
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Worstyear » 15 Oct 2021, 11:25

Hi camry and missy!
I haven't had surgery. If I do, it will probably be after holidays, I can't deal with it right now.

I still experience a 3 of 10 pain (i try to use scales because i think i blocked the last pain months in my head... i remember i couldnt even sit somedays) after bms that start shortly afterwards and continues for 4 hs.
Yesterday I went to my surgeon but he asked me to come back next week so he could make a proper examination (i have my period and its quite painful to experience that). So no news. He just stared at me when I told him that I still have this swelling pain and told me that the fissure was already closed on week 4. So I don't know.
I've been reading cases where people do another round of gtn or fissure ointments just for helping the scar tissue to soften a bit. Or it might be open again? (I dont really think so since i dont feel pain while the bm and no blood either for months)

It's a weird place to be because I'm not fully 100% ok but I feel 80% better? If I could take ibuprofen everyday I would be 95% ok but well, nope.

I'm trying some turmeric / curcumin with pepper supplements to see if I can fix the swelling problem in a natural way. I've been on and off ibuprofen for the last month. I havent used any on the last 4 days so, who knows.

I find myself better if I am distracted. Yesterday I had to wait 2 hs on the clinic and the thing didnt bother me that much.
Anyway, I hope you are ok. Thanks for the support :hugs:
Worstyear
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Postby Camry » 15 Oct 2021, 20:13

Sometimes we really have to keep our mind off this af. Although its easy to say but hard to do because of the spasms.
Camry
Salt Bather

Postby missy moo » 16 Oct 2021, 13:23

I'm back with a flear up today caused but slow fudgy bm not hard. I would say I'm so over it but I'm even over saying that.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Camry » 17 Oct 2021, 00:39

My butt is sore too. Had too much prune juice i think. 2nd bm was better, no hard tip felt. Spasms and soreness after.
Camry
Salt Bather

Postby Camry » 17 Oct 2021, 05:11

missy moo wrote:I'm back with a flear up today caused but slow fudgy bm not hard. I would say I'm so over it but I'm even over saying that.

Sorry to hear that.
Was there blood again?
Am planning to take some magnesium citrate.
How is it?
Camry
Salt Bather