natural approach to my bleeding....

if you dont want to hurt your kidneys and liver as well as your digestives

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

natural approach to my bleeding....

Postby nikkadugyot » 12 Sep 2017, 02:53

this is my fourth day of my natural approach to healing my fissure
i have had this fissure a week ago and you know it...it is really very depressing to see your blood dripping...
i took herbal laxative it worked once..no blood....but not the second time...the bad part is..it will make you poo even if you dont want to because another sight of blood is coming ...
i suffered four more days , blood dripping...seems my days are getting to its end....so i made some readings...more readings...i've using laxatives, softeners, anal creams...but as I read I feel i will turture my liver and kidneys and my digestive organs using these chemicals...thereby getting another more problems...

anyway.....this is what i did....remember...this is a no drug no chemical procedure

1. no no no meat..........eat normal, more fibers, but no meat........you'll get used to this...this makes your stool softer..
2. lots of water.....i drink 3 x 1.5 liters the whole days.....just little by little
3. buy virgin coconut oil....drink one tablespoon after poo...drink every meal...this will lubricate your stool...try it, its true....
4. dont sit.........................hahaha...just kidding...you can sit but the trick is...get two hard pillows and sit on your two butts, freeing your anus....this way there is no pressure on your anus to limit blood flow........and if there is blood flow......there will be healing.....doing this...you may notice blood spot on your underwear.......and this is a very good sign.....
5. ap
nikkadugyot

Topics: 1

Re: natural approach to my bleeding....

Postby nikkadugyot » 26 Sep 2017, 19:44

my last post is sept 12, since this day sept 27......I am still on the right track and I have no bleeding....there were times i was careless with my diet because i was tempted to pick on meat and chicken...caused my stool to be hard..but yes there is no bleeding...

oh ..my previous post was not finished....on my number 5 list.....Apply virgin coconut oil on your anus before sleeping and massage arround it to promote blood circulation...

I am relieved I am on the right track without using medicines and chemical which can damage my kidney, liver and my organs..I am planning to do this routine for two months until it's all normal...anyway..there's nothing to lose if continue to do this routine the whole year
nikkadugyot

Topics: 1

Re: natural approach to my bleeding....

Postby patience_and_healing » 27 Sep 2017, 00:01

Good luck in your healing, but I just want to say that medicines and laxatives prescribed for fissures are very safe and you don't need to have additional worries of organ damage.
8/16-12/16: Fissure due to antibiotics
5/17: Botox to sphincter, fissure healed
9/19: Trigger point injections and pudendal nerve block
11/19: Botox to pelvic floor
8/20: Botox to pelvic floor in new location.
On and off in pelvic physical therapy
patience_and_healing

Topics: 40