New at this help ...

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: New at this help ...

Postby Ardp » 12 Nov 2011, 20:59

Hello... i went to the doc today she told me that AF was HEALED after almost 2 months ^^ Image
but i still have a constant lower back ache (like something scratching me ).. it actually started with the AF and it was on and off .. 2 weeks before i didn't feel it but since last week it became constant ... the doc thinks it is not related she gave me muscle relaxer and pain killer told me to come back if the pain doesn't stop .
is this lower back ache related to AF or not ? if not what is it and WHY did it start with the AF ?
P.S. the (scratching) is centered like just the end of my back tailbone
Ardp
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby dwarfs8 » 12 Nov 2011, 21:33

firstly congrats on healing the AF! DO NOT take it for granted, do continue ur fissure friendly diet and remember to keep your stools soft. U know that area is very prone to re-tearing, so do take note and take care of it!
As for ur scratching, not such what's that. Maybe try ur best to relax and take the muscle relaxant for sometime and see how things go.
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Postby Ardp » 12 Nov 2011, 21:53

Thank you Image ... yes i am definitely going to keep with ( fissure friendly diet )^^ i lost 8kg after all...
and yes that's all i can do for now ... not sure about my ability to relax I suck at that but i need to really try... thanks

Ardp
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby dwarfs8 » 13 Nov 2011, 01:04

losing excess weight is good, i would say, and now that we are eating healthily, it's probably a blessing in disguise!
Keep us updated on your condition
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19