New VIPs

Any changes made on the Forum, this is where you will find it. Any news, this is where we will share it with you!

Return to Forum Announcements

Re: New VIPs

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Jun 2008, 18:37

ha ha ha, OK, thanks Kim for taking "him" away LOL - now I feel kind of sorry for poor creature - it is not his /her fault that nature mage it that way : ( and yes, it might quiet possibly be very loving creature indeed : (...
BTW- how do you post those "siggy" things ? If it is more than 3 steps , don't even waste your time explaining to me LOL !!! Hey, I have an idea - why don't we have "siggy" gallery here so we can make it easy for us "technically challenged" people LOL !!!???
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 19 Jun 2008, 18:47

Well, to get text into a siggy is a snap, Fissy. Just click on profile/signature and then you'll see the box where you type it in. Make sure you click on "save" before you exit.
I bet you already knew all that, though!
It does get a bit more involved if you want to put a pic there. You can host the (small) picture at a free photo site on the internet, and you cut and paste the code from that site into the box and save it.
Or sometimes a site will already have codes (so you don't have to host the picture) and you can use their codes.
Do you remember the quizzes a lot of took for fun? There would be code at the end when they showed you what dog or Star Wars character you were, and you could just cut and paste that code onto the post to show everyone your results.
I wish we could have a siggy gallery, but that's not how Forumotion designed these boards, so we basically have to be stuck with thier cookie-cutter boards because neither Leicia nor me know much about web-design! Good idea, though.
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Jun 2008, 18:58

Thanks Kim Image !!! I will try it soon - now that my butt is kind of better (knock the wood - sequoia possibly LOL, cross your fingers , rub the bunny pow etc.etc,....) my brain might possibly be able to absorb new information and attempt some more sophisticated neurological synaptic functions !!! You did a great job explaining by giving me example with what I did before LOL- this only shows how my butt problems absolutely override any upper body functions Image !!!! Image Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Jun 2008, 20:51

Boooo-hooooo KIM HELP !!! : ((( I tried it and I was so happy for a sec . - it got saved in my "signature" -it is in my profile but it obviously does not appear here in my post Image What did Fissy do wrong ????
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Jun 2008, 20:59

BTW-my signature function is enabled in "preferences" - I have no idea what is going on Image - it is not a picture , it is a text, if it matters at all Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Jun 2008, 21:03

Oooooooooooopssssssss-I guess it has some "delay" LOL of 5 min until it is activated or something Image
Sorry for all of the commotion :oops: :oops: :oops: BUT - I learned something new Image ,he he heeeee - I am so proud of my one brain cell
that "blinked" for a sec and helped me get my "siggy" :snn: !!!!
Thanks Kim Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Deleted User 5 » 20 Jun 2008, 06:39

Good job Fissy, sorry I missed helping out last night...I had to hold the mattress down for a few hours!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 20 Jun 2008, 08:20

I like your siggy, Fiss. It is really inspirational!

Postby Fissulyna » 20 Jun 2008, 13:38

No problemo Kim LOL - Fissy needs to learn to relay on herself - soon all will be sick and tired of her "butt moods" and run faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from her LOL
Thanks Lecia- baby XOXO , but your "siggy"s are hilarious and bring
our spirits up much faster !!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby val » 22 Jun 2008, 13:47

I've just tried to add a signature and I cant make it work! My son put the code in for bucketshop or something or other but its not doing anything!!
HELP!!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86