Not healing either!!!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Not healing either!!!

Postby Guest » 14 Nov 2007, 11:44

Ok, I am so tired of this. Today I've had a terrible scraping BM, just like yesterday's, and I've been using the chinese powder stuff. Christ, I don't know what to do anymore.

Re: Not healing either!!!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 14 Nov 2007, 11:50

What did you eat yesterday and the day before?
I think there is more to the healing of your fissure than is typical for most of us (Duh, you say!) But have you ever had any bloodwork done to see if you have any abnormalities that may preclude proper healing. Do other cuts/sores heal quickly on your body, or slowly?
Keep you chin up, and tell yourself this thing is not going to beat you..
If you have rosacea, maybe the blood vessels at your fissure site are inflamed too...
Deleted User 5

Postby buttgirl » 14 Nov 2007, 11:51

You mentioned in your other post that today was a stressful day. I notice that my bms are always worse during stressful days--which makes the day that much worse of course. I think maybe my sphincter holds the excess tension on bad days and leads to bad bms. (I also notice that i tend to get constipated when I am stressed.) Maybe the same thing is happening to you.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 14 Nov 2007, 12:04

yeah i always get problems when im stressed, like il get diarreha, and a fissure.

Postby Guest » 14 Nov 2007, 12:17

I know this sounds extreme but I have to eat the same foods every day to keep my BMs predictable.

I have also had to play around with stool softeners and supplements to find the right combo.

You were better before and you will get there again!

Postby Guest » 17 Nov 2007, 08:49

Thanks everyone for your encouragement. The stressful day came after the painful BMs, so it's not stress-related. These past few days have been better, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
Kim - I'm going to get bloodwork done next week, and I am convinced that the inflammation causing the fissure is the same inflammation causing the rosacea. In fact my TCM doctor says that when my rosacea is healed, I can expect the fissure to heal too. The aim is to get rid of the systemic inflammation in my digestive system.

Postby Fissulyna » 17 Nov 2007, 13:24

G, my butt is driving me crazy too :(. Now that spasms are almost gone my perianal area is burning again, so sore I can't sit any more, hardly walk. Skin looks nice but my tags are (I think) causing this "inflamed" feeling AND I am at the end of my wits !!!!!!! Left huge amount of aloe gell over night - was fine until I went poop - now burning started again slowly and I know after second poop I will be on FIRE !!!!!!
Yes, I am mentioning whole Saint congregation those couple of days - looks nobody has time for me #$%^%$!!!!!
:roll: :(
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 17 Nov 2007, 13:40

If you need to vent, vent, Fissulyna! Sometimes that's all you can do! Sorry you're having such a rough day! Those skin tags! What a drag!
Hang in there!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 17 Nov 2007, 14:12

THANKS MY KIMI !!! I have VERY bad day ..... :linus:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby motherluch » 17 Nov 2007, 15:33

Feel better Fissulyna...vent vent vent...it does make you feel a tiny bit better!! Sit in the tub, like I did yesterday, and why not try a little olive oil on the sore area, that helps, or I would try a little Gold Bond powder, I swear that is the be all end all for me when I am irritated in any way.
motherluch
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25