Pain with a BM...

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Pain with a BM...

Postby Guest » 10 Jul 2007, 16:39

Hello,

Thanks for the responses. Lecia thanks for the birthday wish. Unfortunatley I am gonna be in the bath tub for the evening. This set back has set me back socially, I am afraid it will be that way for a little while. But thanks for the words of encouragement.

Kim.

I told everyone at work today about my AF. The were cool with it, they told me they would cover for me. It so hard to concentrate when you are in pain. I work for a DR. so I will talk to him this week. I think he should understand. My problem is that I have to sit all day and that stinks. The plus side is that I only work 4 days a week. Thanks again Kim!

Happyass,

I don't think I am eating all that bad by BM's are not hard they are very soft but formed. I think this is from the fiber I take and eat. I drink alot of water, my veggies are cooked and green. I have one serving of meat a day and it is very very small and I am careful with my fresh fruit. (no grapes!!). If I eat bread it's wheat 1 or 2 pieces at the most. It is so hard to know how your body is going to react to what you eat. What is YIN food?? Thanks for the response.

Patty

Re: Pain with a BM...

Postby Deleted User 5 » 10 Jul 2007, 19:41

Patty, As I recall, now, I was late a few times because of the fissure. I had an understanding boss...
Deleted User 5