Hello..... I would like to share my Fissure Experience

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Hello..... I would like to share my Fissure Experience

Postby goyalonkar40 » 22 Feb 2014, 02:47

Hi Salunke
If you are still using this forum, can you pls tell if you are all right now also? Have pain ever come? And are you still taking magnesium pills and fiber pills? Were u taking magnesium n fiber pills prior to the anal dilation? How long did you take these pills after dilation? Are there any side effects of these? Can we become dependent on them? Is enema also done prior to AD? Should I get AD done from a specilaised colorectal surgeon or a simple surgeon will do? One imp thing-Did the doctor do it using his fingers or using a balloon etc? A doctor is saying he will do lords dilation. should i go for it? Can dilation cause complications also...like worsening of fissure, etc? I' also from India (punjab). If u dont mind, where are u from nd fro where nd which doctor did u get operated upon?
goyalonkar40
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby goyalonkar40 » 22 Feb 2014, 03:05

hi wecc, one more que- if hard stool comes after anal dilation, will it cause pain or not? can a time come that even hard stool doesnt cause pain?
goyalonkar40
Fibre Addict

Postby goyalonkar40 » 22 Feb 2014, 03:07

hi salunke, one more que- if hard stool comes after anal dilation, will it cause pain or not? can a time come that even hard stool doesnt cause pain? and if u dont mind, do u get hard stool sometimes nd does it cause pain or not?
goyalonkar40
Fibre Addict

Postby zestyaman » 26 Apr 2014, 23:52

i am facing anal fissure from a month, i am taking laxative (cremmaffin) from a month. few days back i felt its completely healed but again when i stopped taking laxative i passed hard stool and found i have another fissure . its back again , i do not know what to do know . tough it is less painful and less irritate as compared to earlier one . but i am fed up why it is coming again and again . what should i do . i am on less diet from a month and started taking syrup again . is there any one from jalandhar , punjab , if yes kindly suggest a good treatment for the same in jalandhar. your suggestions and replies will be appreciated . thanks a lot and God bless !
zestyaman

Postby raj_iv » 30 Sep 2015, 12:05

Hello Ramchandran Salunke,
Are you still active in this forum? I am also from India (M 39) and suffering from AF for last 1.5 yrs. Currently going thru Ayurvedic treatment but doctors have advised to go for Dilation procedure as its not healing with medicines. Can you tell where did you get your surgery done and how much its cost. I am from Hyderabad and would appreciate if you provide the details.
raj_iv