Fat Intake

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Re: Fat Intake

Postby Fissulyna » 22 Jan 2008, 15:11

he he he, I never thought you would stop, ha ha ha - you...you..."elephant", LOL : ))) XOXO
I didn't know that you have a dog ?!? How I wish I have one too...Maybe one day when I "kick" the kids out into the world I will buy myself a puppy.
It looks like you have great weather in Georgia : ) !!! It is raining cats and unfortunately not dogs here for 2 days now - but, we needed it. There is so much snow in Sierras - skiing is majestic (not that I ski , ha ha ha, but my family does ; ).
Wishing you very happy and peanutty day : ) !!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 23 Jan 2008, 18:22

Hi Fissy,
That's an old photo...my dog passed away last Dec, but she was elderly. It was her time. It still broke my heart!
The weather here has been fairly nice, anyway, for late January.
I certainly can't ski, the last time it snowed here was 8 years ago!
Photobucket
Hope you have a happy and a clear, pain free day!
Deleted User 5

Postby mlsohm » 23 Jan 2008, 22:12

Kim: If you really miss the snow I can send some from Iowa. We have enough to spare and cold temps. We are at -9 right now. ML
mlsohm
Salt Bather

Postby Deleted User 5 » 26 Jan 2008, 20:24

Nah, ML, I don't miss it too much! We never had enough around here to get attached to it! You all know how to deal with it much better! Image
Deleted User 5

Postby mlsohm » 26 Jan 2008, 21:04

I don't blame you for not wanting snow, but it don't hurt to ask. Good luck on the healing. I always wanted to thank you for all the help you and others on this forum have given to me. Thanks you!
mlsohm
Salt Bather

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Jan 2008, 09:10

You're welcome, ML! I do appreciate the offer, and believe you me, all the children down here would shoot me if they knew I was refusing a snow offer!
Deleted User 5