How I fixed it after 5 years of pain

fissure cure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

How I fixed it after 5 years of pain

Postby Lou White » 22 Oct 2014, 15:54

I HAD FISSURES DUE TO AN ANTIBIOTIC. I AFTER 5 YEARS OF SUFFERING AND DOCTORS I READ ABOUT CURES. My problem was fungus, yours could be biotic, but I would bet on fungus. A simple test, apply Neosporin (anti-biotic), if you wake up and the fissures are calm, your problem is bacteria. If your fissures are still quite painful, try applying an anti-fungal overnight. Like Lotrimin. If you wake and your symptoms are quiet, the cause is fungus. Simply keep applying the anti-fungus each day after a shower. The other problem is muscle spasm. To calm the muscles and allow healing take a tablespoon of magnesium citrate (available at the health food store) once in the morning and once at night. You can't take too much, if you do, you simply get a soft or liquid stool, (a relief in itself!). Soooo, use an anti-fungal and take magnesium citrate until your stools are loose, like a day or two, you can then cut back on the magnesium a bit.

That's it, I'm cured for over a year now.

P.S.

It has occurred to me that some readers might think that the magnesium citrate I mentioned is the laxative, it is NOT.
The magnesium I recommend is in powder form, marketed under the name STRESS X. It is a formulation which is very mild
and which will stop the muscle spasms that doctors tell us will prevent the fissures from healing.
Lou White

Topics: 1