Hello everyone :)

And something really strange hmmmm

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Hello everyone :)

Postby Slightlyimperfect » 11 Jan 2015, 07:19

Hi everyone,

Well I suppose it's my time to introduce myself I have been purusing these forums for a while since I got and achy tush and didn't know what it was, now I would deam myself an expert search everywhere for information changed diets yadda yadda yadda

Anyway I have Botox and fissurectomy a couple of months ago and it's been ok, didn't experience the pain some of the guys on here did but still healing at 11 weeks, still spots of blood now and then on TP, so in a last ditch effort to get this sorted I have gone from veggie to vegan to see whether this works, I have been doing this for 2 weeks and Christ it's hard but nothing gain and all that, then last Friday one of the guys from work was leaving so I had a shandy, I haven't drunk because of op and healing, well I had another shandy 4 weeks ago, look at me party animal, anyway first time I had shandy a few weeks ago I noticed on way home was really sore and couldn't sit like everything tightened up, next day after 5 weeks bled now I thought this was a one off occurance till this week se thing happened, now either I am going mad (which is quite probable) or I have found a trigger beer and tomotoes not together eerrrggghhh that would be wrong( sussed out tomatoes cause mass irritation and in agony for 2 days) so I guess my question in a long winded way is has this happened to anyone else or am I strange but unique ?

Thanks for all the help on the board it's been a godless, I have also found drinking 1 litre of water in morning and before each meal been really helping with the AF and my fitness because of constantly weeing
Slightlyimperfect
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Re: Hello everyone :)

Postby Savaici » 11 Jan 2015, 15:33

I don't drink at all, not even a shandy passes my lips. Sad but true so I can't even sY what reaction I'd have.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: Hello everyone :)

Postby Slightlyimperfect » 14 Jan 2015, 17:34

I just thought it was slightly strange how something that didn't effect me before now makes my rear uncomfortable naughty AF, bit of a mare though the people out there that sort these issues I got threw into a fissurectomy without loads of information or aftercare afterwards, I am a keen triathlete and got told I would be back to things within 2 weeks. It's now 12 weeks and started to be at the point where I can maybe get out for a short run and just tried a cycle for 20 mins with no pain. I am so glad that there are these forums showing people how to help themselves or what to do
Slightlyimperfect
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6