My experience and a somewhat unusual but permenant solution

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

My experience and a somewhat unusual but permenant solution

Postby asiaanana » 15 Apr 2015, 11:54

So I have been suffering from anal fissures for a long period of time, around 10 years. It started when I was around 18. I have always had very hard, very dry stools. Whenever I would have a really dry movement, I would have the usual symptoms, sharp pain while going and red streaks on the toilet paper and on the movement itself. Over the years I have tried many ways to deal with my issue, but the one that I found was the most effective might be a little unusual. It is essentially a mini enema. I fill up a soft ear syringe with distilled water, and squirt however much is needed up there, during a hard bowel movement. My theory is that the hardness/dryness of the movement coupled with the size was causing the problems, so a bit of water would soften it up. And so far, this solution has brought me 100% relief. The only times my issue reoccurs is when I have to travel, and might not have access to distilled water. I assume other lubricants work as well, but a soft ear syringe is non messy, its plastic that can be disinfected, and also cheap. Anyways, just thought I would share my experience, it might seem extreme to some, but it is the only method I found which is a permanent solution.
asiaanana

Topics: 1

Re: My experience and a somewhat unusual but permenant solut

Postby hurtinend » 15 Apr 2015, 22:13

Hi thanks for the tip

Do you lay down on your side and squirt the water in there? Or how do you do it?
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52