SOLUTION FOR CHRONIC FISSURES

lateral internal sphincterotomy

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

DAY 35 POST-OP

Postby Neverlosehope » 10 Jul 2018, 23:08

hey guys thanks for the replies. :goodnews:
i tried taking 1/2 dose of miralax in 750ml of water yesterday night----OMG it totally works!!!
I tried to get this type formed stools from long time but everything failed but miralax.Only side-effect i found is the BURNING, i have read on this site that other people also had burning when using miralax and also it's not the fissure type of burn but whole area is sore after BM.Does this mean the fissure is healing or not healing. i hope that this burn goes away with time.
Well, about the blood in stools , I found that blood is coming from the incision site (aarghhhhh- i thought it was healed) and it's also painful to touch which means its still not healed. Another thing is that iam getting super itchy in the area after doing exercise or going for a walk.

The perfect stool can be achieved when using the correct combination of fiber and miralax.
Neverlosehope
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: SOLUTION FOR CHRONIC FISSURES

Postby Deleted User 7114 » 17 Jul 2018, 08:13

That’s great! The burning should subside and stop with time. Everything is sore and tender down there and you just need time to heal. Just keep making sure your stools are soft and you should see positive progress from week to week.
Deleted User 7114

Postby bottice » 03 Aug 2018, 05:04

Neverlosehope wrote:FOR those who are in fear of surgery don't worry just go for it because waiting only makes the fissure more chronic and resistant to what you try.

What? REally? They can become more resistant?
bottice
Fibre Addict

Topics: 5

Postby Deleted User 7275 » 21 Aug 2018, 14:54

Neverlose, did you ever find out about the burn? Miralax or food?....
Did you find a fix? I’m having the same issues.
Deleted User 7275