Just had botox injections

Botox injections

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Just had botox injections

Postby sugarspice » 15 Jul 2014, 13:06

Thanks OMB, cute bunny!

Are you healed now mate? I can't remember :-( xx
sugarspice
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 17

Postby Fissurefrustration » 26 Apr 2015, 05:27

Just read your whole diary from start to finish and i seem to be going down the same route!!! I'm 8 days post Botox and still having lots of fissure pain. I predict I will end up with LIS. I hope your fully healed and have your life back now :-)
J x
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56

Postby sugarspice » 26 Apr 2015, 13:06

Hi Fissurefrustration, I am so very sorry to hear you are going through the same thing I had, I truly wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy :-( I am indeed fully healed and have been for nearly a year now! If you go to Success Stories on the front page, mine is entitled 'I've been healed for 6 months'. I don't even have Laxido now though! I would highly recc LIS, but make sure you choose a reputable CR Surgeon. I wish you all the very best and please feel free to Personal Message me with any questions. I would be very happy to help. SS :-)
sugarspice
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Fissurefrustration » 26 Apr 2015, 14:48

Not going to lie I just welled up reading that! thank you so much for taking the time to come back on after you healed to talk!! it's so good to hear someone who has come out the other side of this hell. I'm only 9 days post botox so guess I have to wait a few months before I can even consider LIS but I'm not feeling any better, if anything I'm feeling worse! My fissures are soooo sore. Back to work tomorrow after my week off sick :(
J
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56

Postby sugarspice » 27 Apr 2015, 07:48

Oh you poor thing :-( I had a little baby when I first had mine and I remember changing nappies was the worst (the leaning over bit) but being at work must be so awful for you :-( I think the hardest thing is that if you haven't had a fissure, you have no idea of the pain levels at all!! I had to have 2xrounds of botox first as my CRS was reluctant to do LIS first, which I suppose makes sense. Some people on here have healed after having botox, so you never know!! :-) I see you have had yours for nearly 2 years, that is truly awful for you, def push for LIS if this botox doesn't work as I think you have suffered enough. I'm sure you have tried everything, but the things that helped me were laxido - 3 times a day, a soluble fibre based diet and sitz baths after each BM.
sugarspice
Proctosphincteranalogist