Ok TCM here we go

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Ok TCM here we go

Postby hurtinend » 07 Sep 2015, 16:40

I will keep you all posted

http://vannatcm.com
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby Sufferingbadly » 08 Sep 2015, 00:58

hurtinend wrote:I will keep you all posted

http://vannatcm.com

Wow this sounds amazing!! :|: I wish you the best of luck! Are you from Vancouver? I wish I was close to any of these locations. I'd love to try this method! Especially with a money back guarantee! Talk about confidence in your work..( now those are the type of people I want to be touching my a$$) :bouncer: .. Yes, please do keep us all updated! :cheerleader:
Sufferingbadly
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby hurtinend » 08 Sep 2015, 09:33

Yes I am in Vancouver, good resources here I'm lucky, will keep you posted
hurtinend
King Fissure

Postby hurtinend » 08 Sep 2015, 14:26

Update

Tough painful visit today...they warned me....

Another Anoscope.......hems injected with secret astringent solution, oh my g...pain bad, very bad, they warned me it would be painful today, anoscope hurt more today, but oh my G, once in they injected each hemmerhoid with their astringent, told hems will fall out in 5 to 8 days, hope so, pain was on a 9 out of 10

They told me they treat from inside out, also applied secret solution to fissure.

They say....internal large hems don't necessarily cause acute pain, but cause the fissure to open and not heal due to constriction of the anal canal,rectum canal.

Laying in bed, bad pain, told upfront, more pain before cure, I do trust them, if this works I pray it works

Like them ,very professional, tell you straight up, more pain before cure, please trust us..... Ok I will pain so bad told not sit, told to take Tylenol with some lidocaine.....yes they gave it to me when I left the clinic
hurtinend
King Fissure

Postby hurtinend » 08 Sep 2015, 14:44

Oh and this anoscope and injection will not be done again....next visits will be simpler application of creams

This better work, I'm in bad bad pain now, told it will stop within a day
hurtinend
King Fissure

Postby hurtinend » 17 Sep 2015, 16:30

So far, not working

I think the daily exam of spreading the cheecks apart, and inserting the suppositories, has a negative effect on healing.

They tell me things look improved, but now I have blood which I never had before, along with a mixed hemmerhoid, which has its own heart which beats.

I wish you all healing. Tried hard, don't want to be negative here. Good luck to all, bye.
hurtinend
King Fissure

Postby Canadabum » 17 Sep 2015, 21:25

Hurtinend - I am really sorry to hear that you are in so much pain...I wish I could share some of it with you to take some of the burden off. Good for you for trying something that might resolve matters.
When I was in severe pain the best stuff I could do for myself included ibuprofen, heating pads and ice packs, lots of long long hot baths...and reading the book "you are not your pain". Finally, talking to my family was central to keeping me sane through the fog of it all.
One other thing I want to mention...over the past 11 months I have either seen or consulted 6 doctors...the first 5 were of little help and I felt pretty alone in managing this. My most recent visit was soooo different...a doc who was knowledgeable, thorough, reasonable, realistic, honest and understanding. All that to say...just because you may have not gotten the right care does not mean it is not out there for you. Enlist family and friends to help find the right person, the best person to assess your situation.
Please keep posting and let us know how you are doing and what your next steps are.
Sending you lots of strength, support and healing.
Canadabum
Canadabum

Topics: 19

Postby hurtinend » 20 Sep 2015, 13:16

Canadabum, all on this board, so appreciative of the support and concern. You are all the best!

I'm so dragged down and out, I have tried everything to get this fixed, nothing has worked long term. This TCM treatment...have been on it 2 weeks, I feel I'm worse, way worse, horrid pain during bowel movement....never had this before, always throbbing and burning long after...so now I'm in in pain 24/7. It's like razor blades, my heart races when I go, the pain is so intense.

They tell me is okay and will improve, I'm scared to continue, so confused....meanwhile my colonoscopy sits in stasis....it could be 6 months or more..

I am considering going private. Here in Vancouver there is a world renowned private hospital, my thought is I will lay down the credit card and see a crs for yet another opinion, good news is that going privately, I can get action within 2 weeks.

I wish you all healing. Clearly there is no magic bullet to fix us.

I hate to say this...the only respite from pain is a big shot of hard alcohol, I hate it, but it does work. Taking codeine etc makes me itch and causes constipation.

So thankful for all of you here, anything that makes me feel better, I will forward here for all of you.

Hurtinend
hurtinend
King Fissure

Postby owmybum » 20 Sep 2015, 13:58

Oh hurtinend.... You must feel so disappointed.... I'm so sorry things haven't worked out for you there. What do they say the reasons are that you are not healing? Have they said what might be causing the bleeding? Was it the hems being injected? I think I would want some answers.

In all honesty, if I was you I would just leave everything well alone.... Get back to your own fissure management routine and hope that with time things settle back down for you. No more secret ingredients..... Just your trusted lotions and potions, plenty of water, stool softener and eat a good nourishing balanced diet.

Have a big virtual hug from me xxxxxx

OMB xxxxxxxx
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby hurtinend » 20 Sep 2015, 17:33

They say the bleeding was from hems being injected....okay, had that, no blood last few days but my pain is worse.

I don't know...but their daily regimen of spreading the cheeks, and inserting things...I think it's just aggravated my issues, I feel like I'm completely spread open, huge sore on the outside now, so painful.

At the point of choosing cure or death, cannot, will not live like this much longer. Worst thing, none of my old regimen works anymore...threw out all my arsenal today...sitz bath, vitamins, nutracleanse, medical gloves, aloe gel, itch cream, lidocaine...all of it.

Just done, have not worked for 3 months, sorry I'm venting.
hurtinend
King Fissure