The magicly quick solution (least harmful)

Duphalac+Enemas+Coconut oil

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

The magicly quick solution (least harmful)

Postby Zee22 » 25 Nov 2015, 18:33

Hey folks,

I'll make this as brief and informative as I can.

About myself: I am 26 and I have been suffering from anal fissures since I was 18. Ive been through my shares of ups and downs (the highs being when I kept a fairly liquid diet and the lows causing depression, daily use of painkillers, and etc).

What worked for me: I have been fissure free for about a month now. I was having one of my regular dreadful nights where all I could do was lay down from the pain and it hit me! Maybe Enemas could work to provide some comfort. I started googling and quickly discovered all the info on how ppl have healed themselves with enemas! And how enemas can actually be very good for us. I have to mention that I am currently breastfeeding and so when I asked for a stool softener from the pharmacy they suggested duphalac. Upon further googling the short and long term effects of duphalac I quickly realized that I struck stool softener gold. Not only did this work quickly it was almost as if it did NO harm at all to my organs even if I took it multiple times daily and long term. You just have to make sure you drink lots and lots of water throughout the day. These two together (enema and duphalac) helped my fissure heal within a couple of days. The relief was almost instant and I loved the clean feeling (that there was no dry stool on my cuts inside).

I told my sister to do the same thing as she also has chronic fissures and it worked! She was shocked at how quickly she was back on her feet. She also suggested that I use coconut oil (no surprise since coconut oil is absolutely amazing for so many different healing purposes). I used the coconut oil to lubricate the enema. (BTW, the enema I used holds just over 400 ml and it's the one that looks like a ball with a straw coming out of it. My sister on the other hand used a fleet enema and replaced the contents with tap water.)

Anyways, I want to suggest to everyone who is suffering--- please try this solution! It may not be super permanent buy at least the method is not harmful like all these other medications! I am planning on getting the surgery done sometime next year after as I stop breastfeeding. But until then I am back to living a healthy active and happy life! All thanks to this solution

Warning!!! Use warm (almost hot) tap water for the Enemas! Do NOT use the liquids that some of them come with as they can make matters worse.

Wishing you all a speedy recovery!
Zee22

Topics: 1

Re: The magicly quick solution (least harmful)

Postby Savaici » 27 Nov 2015, 06:23

Just want to add a caveat here where it come to using any enema on a regular basis. From the highly respected Mayo Clinic's question and answer library.

"Home enemas for constipation: Are they safe?

Question

I find that weekly home enemas seem to help keep me "regular" and prevent constipation. Is there any reason I should discontinue this practice?

Answer

Yes, there are several reasons. An enema is a solution [including water]?injected into your rectum that stimulates evacuation of your bowels. The occasional use of home enemas for constipation is generally safe for most people. However, habitual use of home enemas can be harmful — especially if used for an extended period.

Frequent home enemas can increase the risk of injury to your anus and rectum. Also, home enema solutions can irritate and cause changes to the lining of your large intestine (colon). Frequent enemas can be dangerous for people with kidney or heart disease, who are more likely to experience fluid overload (hypervolemia) or electrolyte imbalance.

Over time, frequent use of enemas can impair the natural ability of your colon to evacuate stool. If this occurs, you may have to retrain it to go without enemas. You can do this by consuming plenty of fiber and water, taking a bulk-forming laxative, increasing your exercise and taking time to have bowel movements.

If you've used home enemas for a long time, your doctor may suggest that you gradually reduce their use to give your body a chance to return to normal. Be patient because it may take many months for your intestines to get back to normal if you've been using enemas regularly.

Occasional constipation is normal. But chronic constipation should be evaluated by a doctor. Some doctors may recommend home enemas for people with special health problems. However, enemas should be used only as a last resort for treatment of constipation. If you find yourself relying on enemas, laxatives or any other medication to have a bowel movement, you should consult your doctor."
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222