8 year fistula 2x surgery

Perianal Fistula

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

8 year fistula 2x surgery

Postby 8yearfistula » 21 Jan 2016, 23:28

Hi everyone, I have been "creeping" on this site for several years. Lots and lots of info. I want to contribute my story (which I will in a few days) but its too much to type on the mobile phone. I think I have taken so much from the site and everyone's experiences I owe it to you all to give back and answer questions/describe events that will be comforting and relative for ppl to hear in my situation.

I am one of those people who are going to come back with a POSITIVE outcome from low fistula surgeries. I know many people never look back....but i have spent hours reading here and I want to give some hope. I had surgery last year after many years of putting it off/confusion....it didn't work....had surgery again in October...4 -5months later....things are well and knock on wood all indications mark the 2nd time to be a charm.

Tomorrow I hope to post the complete story . The good, the bad and the ugly of perianal fistulas. :) I soon hope to put the mirror and flashlight away forever .....ppl here will know what I mean !

Talk tomorrow.
8yearfistula

Topics: 1

Re: 8 year fistula 2x surgery

Postby Manitourose » 30 Jan 2016, 12:23

I hope you have a positive outcome too and can share more of your story! Totally know what you mean about the mirror and flashlight. :-)
- A fellow fistulotomy
Manitourose

Topics: 14