Has anybody had blood clots?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Has anybody had blood clots?

Postby rw76 » 02 Mar 2016, 19:16

I am back! Trying to figure out what is going on. Had BM two days ago and had fresh blood, no pain really. Looked and saw a pimple looking thing and what could be a fissure again UGH

Yesterday Called the CRS but can't be seen til the 28th - was careful not to strain and no bleeding.

Today - I wasn't so careful and back to bleeding and I see what looks like thicker blood clot like blood along with fresh - hard to tell because it is mixed with poo. I am not going to lie this freaks me out. Has anybody had blood clot like blood? It is not dark really it is fresh blood but def has that texture of a blood clot to it in some areas. I am going to call tomorrow and try to be seen even if by someone else and try not to freak out too bad tonight :groan:
rw76
Salt Bather

Topics: 14

Re: Has anybody had blood clots?

Postby rw76 » 02 Mar 2016, 19:25

BTW the blood clot was bright red just had the texture of a blood clot - ugh I am just not even sure what is going on. Hoping I can see CRS asap!
rw76
Salt Bather

Postby Savaici » 02 Mar 2016, 22:07

Don't freak out. I have blood clots from time to time, if I have a slight upset stomach, or am toooo upset about something. Still, best to see your CRS.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby rw76 » 02 Mar 2016, 22:30

Ugh I am so glad to hear - I don't remember any thicker blood like this on my initial brush with AF - I do have an appt with the CRS for the 28th but I will make them give me one ASAP even if I have to see a partner. I think what freaked me out other than the clots is that I don't have the typical AF pain *yet*.

From examining with flashlight and mirror I seriously think I might have internal Hemmies, a fissure (although not really in pain) and what might be the beginning of a fistula - I had a small superficial fistula that presented with a pimple looking thing at the end of the ordeal with my AF and I see one right next to where I think I see the fissure now. Glad to hear that blood clots are not unheard off. It could be mucus tinged with blood too. I just don't know. It wasn't a darker scary looking thing just thicker than regular. I I am going back to baths, heat on bottom and taking it a bit easy and back on magnesium at night to make sure I don't strain which I def did today :(
rw76
Salt Bather

Postby rw76 » 03 Mar 2016, 10:03

Good news I called and they squeezed me into his schedule for Monday :D

This morning after chugging magnesium (natural calm) last night and cold water upon awakening chased by coffee - no straining = no blood. I will keep babying my bottom til I see him.
rw76
Salt Bather