It's back

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

It's back

Postby 'CuseGal » 18 Apr 2016, 15:18

Had about 6 weeks of no pain. Dr found a large what she called "bisected" external hemorrhoid and an internal tag hemorrhoid. She could not find a fissure and refused me a referral to a gastro. I got a stomach bug that causes about a weeks worth of diarrhea which normally would suck but in this case the soft loose stools actually allowed me to heal for a while.

Foolish me. I dared hope it was over for good. No such luck. It's back with a vengeance and now that the semester is in full swing I'm driving 2 hours a day, sitting and on my feet for another 6. I'm going to have to go back to the dr and insist on the referral because I can't teach classes in agonizing pain. I also can't stand having bowel movements at work when the pain is this bad. At least at home I can scream and cry if I want to!
'CuseGal
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4

Re: It's back

Postby SurvivorX » 19 Apr 2016, 13:54

Yes you definitely need to see gastro my friend - with these symptoms. Pls inform us on his findings when you do. I myself have been suffering a lot with uneducated doctors that falsely declare fissures, fistulas, abscess of diverticulitis for hemorrhoids.
SurvivorX
Salt Bather

Topics: 14