Anal fissure 6 o'clock

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Anal fissure 6 o'clock

Postby Justin1984 » 25 May 2016, 23:42

Hi I'm a new member I'm having trouble getting rid of my anal fissure at 6 o'clock.
The fissure is located just inside my anus at 6 o'clock.
Every time I have to poop . My stool brushes up against the fissure and the healing process starts all over again.
I don't get blood .(but I have had blood) when I poop.
Just pain from that part of the unus .
I also get an irritated unus where if I wipe to muCh I get blood on the surface of the unus (feels like I have wiped with sand paper.
I have seen a doctor about this and have been giving cream .
I have been having stool softness too.

I would like to know if anyone else has had these issues and what have they have done to beat this.
I would also like to know how much stool softeners show I be using a day . It the moment I'm having one a day.
I'm using movicol.

Thanks u
Justin1984

Topics: 1

Re: Anal fissure 6 o'clock

Postby Myitzu » 26 May 2016, 17:06

I have same issue like you, I use nitro and getting better and after I got hard BM and the healing process starts all over again. Now, the important thing that I need to take care of is, to get soft stool. I eat fruit, take magnesium nitrate, Miralax before bed, half spoon of fiber supplement in morning. I wish and hope that we can beat the process, good luck.
Myitzu
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby RealBummer » 26 May 2016, 18:05

Keep a plant mister with salt water in it beside the loo and spray it on the loo paper before applying. Dont wip or rub just hold it still against anal area and blot. My surgeon said use baby wipes but aside from cost I am wary of chemicals. He a
So said take one tablespoon of fibre supplement 3x daily and about 20-30ml Actilax softener. I take Bon Vit (psyllium husk mixes up as orange drink) . At least 2x daily and if I have been out all day and only have it twice I make up a bigger dose at night. Stool must be very soft, sugeon said like Mr Whippy ice cream , you know like the soft serve scoops at MacDonalds. Good luck
RealBummer
Fibre Addict

Postby RealBummer » 26 May 2016, 18:06

Sorry that should say "he also said"
RealBummer
Fibre Addict

Postby Justin1984 » 27 May 2016, 04:38

Thanks for your responses.
Does anyone else get anus irritation with there fissure .
I find that since I have had my fissure my anal area is very sensitive and can be itchy.
My fissure is just inside the anus but the whole area is very sensitive to over wiping and bad toilet paper
Justin1984

Postby RealBummer » 27 May 2016, 04:56

Yes I do Justin. Itchy anus and just inside. I feel like I want to take a bottle brush to it and ram it up and down several times! Also my anus is still sensitive from some surgery I had to lift up the mucosal lining of the rectum which had prolapsed and stitch some arteries that were feeding haemmoroids to cut off the blood supply to them. It looks a bit blue. I am seeing my surgeon Monday for advice because the ointment I had made up (Diltiazem) at a compounding pharmacy $45!!! to heal the fissure has created an allergic dermatitis rash across my buttocks the size of a saucer where the centre of the saucer would be my anus. Can you imagine how painful? Thus I have just spent a further $20 on some antihistamine tablets and a steroid cream. Any more creams on that area and I can sell my car and just skid everywhere. The savings in running costs would pay for all these creams and salt for the bath and fibre and laxatives and nice soft toilet paper!!! So my advice would be to get soft but strong loo paper Purex or one of the better ones from Aldi not a cheap thin one and not Kleenex it has no strength. Soft but strong and spray it with salty water from a plant mister. Then blot after BM. Pat dry with a soft dry face washer and finish with hairdryer. Do NOT rub! Blot. I hope this helps. Surgeon also told me sometime ago that if the area is a bit moist always, to get some Canesten cream to kill off yeast which will grow in warm moist places like between buttocks and round the anus and cause itching. It would not hurt to try it. Yeast is one of the microorganisms in faeces and it has a budding branching sort of growth (microscopic obviously) and bits break off easily and difficult to eradicate and it grows quickly between loo visits and overnight especially. I hope this has all helped. But do get rid of poor harsh dry loo paper! :)
RealBummer
Fibre Addict

Postby Justin1984 » 27 May 2016, 05:16

I find that the loo paper at my work is terrible - I was taking in baby wipes however I don't like people seeing me grab the baby wipes before heading to the loo. Yeah I believe the little red dots around the anus I get when its irritated that also bleed and become very itchy is the worst part of the fissure sometimes.
Justin1984

Postby RealBummer » 27 May 2016, 06:30

You can buy ladies' vaginal wipes. Very mild obviously. They come in individual foiled lined sachets within a box. You can keep one or two in your trouser pocket at work so no one will know. Obtainable in supermarkets. Pharmacy is more embarrassing some helpful bird will bounce up and offer you help. More anonymous and left alone in a supermarket :) libra make the,. I dont know if you have that brand where you live?
RealBummer
Fibre Addict

Postby Justin1984 » 27 May 2016, 07:09

I'm from Australia
Justin1984

Postby RealBummer » 27 May 2016, 07:49

Me too. Blue Mtns NSW. Try the Libra wipes. They're nice.
RealBummer
Fibre Addict