Constipation commercial

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Constipation commercial

Postby Guest » 02 Mar 2008, 15:35

Anyone see that new commercial about yet another prescription drug with a very funny and loving theme showing happy ppl hugging and like smiling b/c they are so happy that their dr gave them (blanking on the name but it's a new med for chronic constipation that you take daily)???
Any thoughts on taking this? Has anyone tried it? If I see the commerical again I'll post the name but I'm sure someone has seen it.

Re: Constipation commercial

Postby Guest » 03 Mar 2008, 11:06

Is it Amitiza or something like that? I don't know much about it but it sounds like it is for people who only go like 3 times a week or something. I would be concerned about it because wasn't zelnorm taken off the market?

I do love all the constipation and hemmie commercials though they need to be a little more life like. What about an anal fissure commerical? Who wants to be in it?

Postby juney » 03 Mar 2008, 11:15

i've been seeing so many stool softener/fiber/constipation commercials lately...i don't know if i just notice it more now or what but it's really interesting to me. I think most people's diets in America are so full of JUNK that a lot of people probably have butt and BM problems. i won't be surprised if we start seeing AF commercials or over the counter cream ads soon!!
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby Fissulyna » 03 Mar 2008, 14:21

Ha ha ha Lecia : )))) , I just got idea how to make a commercial for a fissure - I will make a spot on YOU-tube , I SWEAR !!!! Oh my God , can't stop laughing.. : ))))
:snn:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 03 Mar 2008, 18:36

OMG I can't wait Fiss. Those commericals are great!

Postby erik » 03 Mar 2008, 22:39

The camera pans in...
at the bowling ally.
a guy with a bowling ball (15 pounder)....
walks up to the camera, "Does it ever feel like you are passing one of these? But it's wrapped in barbed-wire? and glowing red hot like the fires of hades?" "If you answered yes, you may be suffering from an anal fissure."
"Then you need sphincter-bond, a new and amazing glue which bonds to your bum in seconds"
"Sphincter-bond for the next time you go Bowling"
erik
Salt Bather

Topics: 19

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Mar 2008, 02:43

ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa !!! OK Erik - I am coming with a camera -where is your Bowling place ???
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 04 Mar 2008, 09:37

That would totally rock. Let's do it? Does anyone know how to post on you tube?