Multiple Fissure long time sufferer

Tight - can't pass normal stool

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Multiple Fissure long time sufferer

Postby Tight » 31 May 2016, 02:11

Hi Suzy, where can you buy dilators - I seen this in the relevant forum http://ssp-inc.com/products/pediatric-p ... -dilators/

But can't seem to buy.

The thing with me is that I can't stand the stool softener, although j have been taking it for the best part of 3 years. This generally works ok with a reasonable fibre diet, main thing u must avoid us white processed foods, e.g white pasta, white bread, white rice etc. These will go easy on stomach but will result in more formed stools and the I will inevitably tear. Trying dilation maybe worth a try, I have never really had big stools but they were formed, now it's more mushy. Anyway I would be grateful if you could suggest the dilators I could not but from the above - I am sure I would have to start with the very smallest - also I have read some stuff about how DMSO can help - there is an author called Jini, if you Google Jini and DMSO - let me know your thoughts and thanks for taking the time in helping others,like many here it a wonderful job everyone is doing and a great cause to help fellow humans who suffer such pain.
http://blog.listentoyourgut.com/dmso-pr ... trictures/
Tight
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby donna26 » 21 Oct 2016, 21:55

Hi. I have major anal stricture from a haemorrhoidectomy 9 years ago and multiple stretches have left lots of scar tissue. Living on movicol has sapped my body of nutrients. I am now on neolife all natural fibre and neo cleanse and for the first time in 9 years ive had no movicol all week and have had great success in going to the toilet. I have also today started dmso mixed with extra aloe and a little water syringed a little way in and massaged around the outside. Will try it for 6 months. Has anyone else tried it and how often a day did you do it?
donna26

Postby Deleted User 4175 » 14 Nov 2016, 14:06

I didn't know Movicol could deplete your body of nutrients. I have been taking it for a couple of years and cannot imagine what I would be like without it. A bit worried now :(
Deleted User 4175