New here :)

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

New here :)

Postby bearyfluffy » 22 Oct 2016, 20:18

Hi everyone,

New here. Joined because last week when I was doing my usual morning dump I noticed blood when I wiped. I'm not diagnosed with anything but right now I'm still pretty worried about what happened last week. I made a post about it in the hemorrhoid section. I just want to know if it's normal to have painless hemorrhoid because I spent the last week freaking out everyday, googling about it.. and yeah it was scary because the first thing always says cancer. Which I'm pretty sure I don't have because I do not have fever, weight loss or loss of appetite. But anxiety, which maybe why I had diarrhea on Thursday morning which led me thinking again if I have something wrong with my colon. Sigh. Anxiety sucks. It's been a week now and today I feel great! Oh and this might sound gross but lately I've been sticking my finger up my anus because I was again worried something might be in there but there shouldn't be right? I mean if there is I shouldn't be able to pass stool.
bearyfluffy

Topics: 2

Re: New here :)

Postby LemonMan » 24 Oct 2016, 13:37

Hi Bearyfluffy,
Doesn't sound serious to me, but get yourself to the Doctors to get checked out just in case. It's only external hemorrhoids that are painful as I understand it. Don't worry about the Doctor either, they do this sort of thing day in day out, and will be able to tell if it's serious. Good luck!
Aug 14: Anal Abscess diagnosed
Dec 15: Anterior Anal Fissure diagnosed
Jan 16: Anoheal - Thought was healed end of Jan
Apr 16: Anoheal - Thought was healed end of May
Sep 16: Fissure back. Started Anoheal again
May 17: Botox and banding - fingers crossed
LemonMan
VIP

Topics: 4

blood without pain

Postby messis » 25 Oct 2016, 06:04

Thats my oftenest experience. Don't worry it's nothing.... Has it already stopped and the blood was bright red? If all this is yes and yes and yes, then its definitely a "yes you have nothin bad". I know how it is; the mind goes always to the worst scenario...
messis
Salt Bather

Topics: 6