Another post Botox diary

Botox may 31

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: Another post Botox diary

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 12 Oct 2016, 20:14

I cannot be 90% healed anymore. There is just no way. I know the difference in my body when I was - there was very little sensation not even pain really and life felt easy and happy. Now it's the same fear again of the next BM. Pain and burning Funny part is stools are still soft. I am not sure what lead to this retear. I am trying to stay positive but am sick of this butt .
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Topics: 2

Postby Mypoorbutt » 13 Oct 2016, 01:05

Oh gosh Hun that's not good at all....can you make an appointment to see your CRS and could you start using the creams again, I have continued to use my GTN be cause if I don't then I am in serious pain.
Do you know when the retear happened
It so very hard to stay positive with this as it rarely seems to go away it feels like it's just waiting round the corner, I am treating it like my IBD now as something I will have for life...I know even after LIS I will never go back to how I ate or exercised pre fissure. But I try to think that's positive in a way as it makes me much more aware of my body....well that and making me blooming angry sometimes lol
You can make it Hun because you have before this is one of those bad periods that will go away and life will be happy and easy again soon x
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 16 Oct 2016, 22:16

A slightly better weekend though o say that very cautiously. Olive oil works better than coconut oil for external application. Lost a couple more Pounds but overall eating very healthy and feel nourished other than fissure pain am healthy.
Also oatmeal is good reduce the colace when I eat too little to prevent diarrhea .
Slow progress ?
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Postby Mypoorbutt » 17 Oct 2016, 09:44

Glad you had a better weekend Hun. I'm going to try the olive oil again..just bought some specifically for that lol. If only the people in the shops knew what we were doing with it lol.
Glad your feeling nourished and if they do nothing else even remotely nice at least the fissure make you lose weight
Here's hoping for more good days
Mypoorbutt

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 20 Oct 2016, 06:18

Good days and bad days alternate. Too much of black Beans is not a good think. Ate too much Tuesday and still atoning for my sins. But not too bad will hopefully be a little better tomorrow. Need to dial up my colace.
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Postby Mypoorbutt » 20 Oct 2016, 09:31

Do you think you will have another go at the Botox then or are you just going to hope time heals the last bit. I know what you mean about food...I had too much dips at a party last night and well let's just say even the loperamide is struggling to slow me down today.
Mypoorbutt

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 24 Oct 2016, 20:31

I can definitely have Botox whenever I want. However my doc is on vacation at the moment. I am using that to see how much I recover . I think diet and laxatives together is 90% of the game. So I am still playing around with that. There are
Definitely some good days and then some bad ones. Planning for the next month to keep trying to see how much titrating the colace and the miralax against what I eat will help.
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Postby Mypoorbutt » 25 Oct 2016, 03:31

I agree with you there it's all about trying to find a balance of a diet that we can live on and supplements to help/or stop us going to the toilet. Hopefully you find a good balance that works for you. Glad your getting good days along with the bad and hopefully soon the bad ones will stop altogether
Mypoorbutt

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 30 Oct 2016, 21:50

It's been a rough course of a week but today was finally a tad better . There had been a lot of bleeding in Thursday and Friday accompanied by pain all day. Back on semi solid diet yesterday and I was better . Today I tried a few solids. Hope I will be ok
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Postby Mypoorbutt » 31 Oct 2016, 02:11

Oh no Hun I can totally relate to having a bad week. Glad today has been better for you. Hope the semi solid diet does the job. It's insane we have to do this over a small cut. You would think it would be easier than this.
Take care
Mypoorbutt