7 months AF

Still not healed

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

7 months AF

Postby Daisy505 » 29 Oct 2016, 04:15

Hello,

I joined this group several months ago and got lots of good advice and support. It really has helped I'm not in anywhere near as much pain after bm's, however unfortunately the pain during is still as bad as ever and the bleeding still happens every couple of weeks or so. I've been to the doctors countless times over the past 7 months but they're reluctant to give me anything other than anusol which I find makes things worse for me for some reason! The doctor said it's not that bad and will heal on its own it just takes a lot of time so I wanted to know if anyone else's has healed after years? And any other suggestions on what I should try? The doctor says I should go on a diet of soft foods but I worry that isn't sustainable, I also take two magnesium tablets every day and they usually keep bm's soft but the doctors says I should stop this but didn't say why. Does anyone know if there are any health risks with doing this? Apologies for the rambling! And thank you in advance for any help and advice :)
Daisy505
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: 7 months AF

Postby Rosco9 » 17 Nov 2016, 16:41

I made a guide of all the things that have helped me the most. Magnesium is very safe to take long term, just need to watch the dose. (most magnesium is not bio-available from pills anyways)
guide-healing-deep-chronic-fissures-t11149.html
Rosco9
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: 7 months AF

Postby Daisy505 » 17 Nov 2016, 17:16

Oh brilliant thank you will have a read of that! I thought it was safe it's the only thing that works for me in consistently ensuring bm's aren't painful so I definitely won't be risking making anything worse! Thank you for your response :)
Daisy505
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion