Anal fissure healing story and a question

How I healed my fissure within around 2 weeks

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Anal fissure healing story and a question

Postby annief007 » 26 Nov 2016, 09:59

Okay so firstly this is for all those who are suffering from Anal fissure and/or haemorhoids, the thing that worked for me is cocnut oil, virgin and organic one. It does wonders believe me, apply around your anus and with finger also inside your anus, it will heal your fissure within a week or 2. I never had it before so I was really worried but thank God I found coconut oil. Along with this I had a high fiber diet with All bran flakes in the breakfast with nuts and fruits, and even for lunch and dinner high fiber meals, maybe brown rice or wholegrain foods, oats wholegrain are amazing, also take loads of veggies and water. Do drink fresh/ organic juices and it would heal for sure. Also have regualr bowel movements and when you have the urge go and do it, dont wait. And I am so thankful to God for this since in the beginning after reading thru a few threads i thought it wouldnt ever heal but here I am it does work. Also try taking a few powdered kalonji seeds 'sativa nagiila' seeds in the moring on empty stomach, again it does wonders, and according to the Prophet of Islam Muhammad Peace be upon him, it can cure ever disease except death. Moreover, figs are amazing, 2 figs should be left overnight in water and drink the water next morning empty stomach and also eat the figs, its amazing for fissures/ hemmies.
Now that my fissure has healed I still use coconut oil, but recently I discover that there's something inside my anus some kind of piece of flesh, I donno what it is maybe a haemorrhoid but it doesnt pain or bleed, plus the bowel movements are normal after healing of my fissure, please if somebody could guide me on this, and what should I do? and is it always that a haemorhoid goes worse or it can remain there without causing any issue.
annief007

Topics: 2

Re: Anal fissure healing story and a question

Postby Mypoorbutt » 26 Nov 2016, 10:36

So what do those of us that cannot drink fruit juices and eat lots of fibre do....I would go to the toilet 30+ times a day if I ate and drank in that way. And as for figs wow I think I would be on the toilet for days.
I am so very pleased you have healed your fissure as no human should have to live in this pain and I'm sure your help and advice will be very useful to lots of people and it's so kind if you to be so informative to others, but unfortunately fissures are not a one cure fixes all.
Best of luck that you stay fissure free and I know that your ideas will help many people.
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby Savaici » 26 Nov 2016, 11:42

Would not touch figs with a barge pole! As to fissures being healed in 1 or 2 weeks with coconut oil - if only.

What you have sounds like either a hemorrhoid (we all get them) or a skin tag. Use our search function (top of the page, between FAQ and Portal) and search by topic.

:wel: to our Forum.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby annief007 » 05 Dec 2016, 10:44

Savaici wrote:Would not touch figs with a barge pole! As to fissures being healed in 1 or 2 weeks with coconut oil - if only.

What you have sounds like either a hemorrhoid (we all get them) or a skin tag. Use our search function (top of the page, between FAQ and Portal) and search by topic.

:wel: to our Forum.

Maybe my fissure wasn't that deep thank God, but may God heal you too! <3. Also, I'd recommend 'kalonji seeds' in powdered form (a pinch of it added to water every morning on empty stomach) The Prophet of Islam, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has mentioned it as a cure for every disease except death, so yeah, you should give it a try. Also there's this herb named 'Indian barberry' in our language its called sumbal, its amazing for healing, so do give this a try as well :)

and regarding the thing you are saying that we all get hemoroids, is that really so? aint they a serious thing? I recently realized that there was still some irritation happening after getting cured from AF, and when Id have my BM, it would feel like something goes back in when I am done with the BM, I researched and got to know that probably its a 1st or a 2nd degree hemorhoid, it doesnt bleed neither does it pain much, I donno what to do, I am just having a diet in high fiber so I dont get constipated and make it worse. I want to know that will it necessarily go to 3rd or 4th degree hemorhoid or it can stay like this forever. What in your opinion should I do so I can live normally like before and eat whatever I want? :(
Thank you, may God reward you for your help! :)
annief007

Topics: 2

Postby Savaici » 06 Dec 2016, 15:09

No, hemorrhoids are not serious. Don't have surgery for them (should your doctor recommend this) as it is very painful. Only if you should have a thrombosed one might surgery ever be necessary. Use our search feature. If you are worried, I suggest seeing your doctor. Good luck!!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222