Worst pain of my life, please help. :(

Possible fissure??

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Worst pain of my life, please help. :(

Postby Suzie81 » 05 Jan 2017, 11:39

I'm so glad you are feeling better!!! Check out the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and talk to you doctor to see if it is right for you. I know that switching back to high protein and low fiber is helping me actually not be constipated but we are all so very different and with different diagnoses but the SCD seems to help heal and not harm.

I had an old school friend who had the banding done on internal hems and she had great success so I believe you may be on the right path! Do you take any probiotics currently to keep the flora in check? I find with me they give me diahrrhea but maybe I just haven't found the right one??

Happy New Year and Happy, Healthy New Bums!

x
Suzie81
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby Mypoorbutt » 05 Jan 2017, 11:42

Hi Hun so sorry that this has happened...it's so hard to carry on happily with life when we are in so much pain and constantly worried.
Have you googled the oregano flush for fistulas as one of my crohns friends used this for a long standing stubborn fistula...her practice nurse used to do it for her and if your seeing a naturopath I'm sure they would know the dosage...it's worth a google anyway.
I agree completely that although I have IBS and crohns this fissure came from a very stressful event that was ongoing for 3 months I got my fissure in the third month...my body must have been flooded with cortisol. I have found meditation has help slightly and refocusing on myself and my family instead of career/money.
Probiotic give me awful diarrhoea...have you tried miso soup and sauerkraut instead as these actually make it to the intestines without losing potency in the stomach and thus causing those susceptible to have diarrhoea
Good luck Hun x
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby Jimbfree47 » 05 Jan 2017, 11:47

I eat one 8 oz cup of yogurt . also oatmeal and Banana with whole grain bread.Fiber bars as well. I am avoiding fast food ans sugary products. Switching to plain bland diet for now till I see GI.
Jimbfree47
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 2

Postby Suzie81 » 05 Jan 2017, 11:56

Yes, I ordered the oregano oil when I found out it was an abscess bursting but wanted the majority of the infection out before giving it a go. My holistic GI has me on a bunch of other herbals such as wormwood complex and tannins but I haven't started. I have all the supplies necessary but for some reason I'm afraid, but really what's worse, no result can sometimes bring us down so I just have to be OK with it first.. I plan to start the WOO method I see mentioned a lot on Monday. Thanks for mentioning the food options as opposed to probiotics, the really mess up my belly. I did see something somewhere about fermented foods. Does this include wine? Lol have any of you tried colloidal silver? It's only been 24 hours and I'm noticing less pain, itching. Apparently it can kill all fungus, yeast and bacteria.
Happy peaceful thoughts to all!
Suzie81
Fibre Addict

Postby Suzie81 » 05 Jan 2017, 11:59

Has any if you tried scd? I'm starting it Monday. http://scdlifestyle.com/about-the-scd-diet/
Suzie81
Fibre Addict

Postby Mypoorbutt » 05 Jan 2017, 13:06

Yes probiotics send my colon into overdrive it's because the stomach starts to break them down too quick so they are not in the ideal state and pass through too quick. It was my CRS that said use the food based ones as people with IBDs don't respond well to the tablet form. Sauerkraut is the one that's best for me but there are lots of options.
Have you looked at cell salts for fistula is mainly calc fluoride and calc sulph
Yes Hun I use silver for my hems it works wonders. One of the best things for hems I have used
Oh if only we could have wine oh yes and maybe cheeses like Stilton lo
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby GilmoreGirl » 05 Jan 2017, 14:15

I tried LOTS of probiotics. I settled on one called Tu Zen that has been actually very helpful to me in reducing gas from ibs in the past. I'm in Canada, not sure about it's availability in the states or U.K. This and some other probiotics are specially forulated to be digested only in the intestines, not the stomach - maybe looking for one with a special coating would help.

Not sure if ive mentioned before but I also take an intestinal anti- inflammatory called mezavant and a peppermint capsule called ibguard for ibs and both are dissolved only in the intestines
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Topics: 18

Postby Suzie81 » 13 Jan 2017, 17:10

Thank you. I'm working on checking out all of these remedies. Xxx
Suzie81
Fibre Addict

Postby Girlneedshelp » 27 Jan 2017, 22:15

Suzie81 - was just wondering how things turned out for you, since your symptoms back in october are very similar to those Im experiencing right now, with unbearable pain... if youre still around, please let me know :)
Girlneedshelp