NATCM Treatment For Hemorrhoids

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: NATCM Treatment For Hemorrhoids

Postby powderblue » 23 Oct 2014, 09:07

Any update for us?
powderblue
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Postby unionville » 13 Mar 2015, 10:28

anyone have any updates or has anyone new tried out the natcm clinic for treatment?
unionville

Postby gekko » 10 Apr 2015, 18:39

I think NATCM have nice doctors, beautiful environment. It kind of expansive for a thousand dollar cash. Anyways, It was extremely painful after they treat my Hemorrhoid . This pain will last for 4 to 5 hours. They said my Hemorrhoid is pretty severe. After 4 days. I tried to stool and is as much painful as before. Worst experience I had. I think my Hemorrhoid still there only getting smaller. I will see if dies out at 10 days. Anyways. I think NATCM is not worth a try after i suffer all those pain i had. I would choose to electric treatment the Hemorrhoid If i could choose again. less painful or obsolutely no pain and it's cheaper.
gekko

Postby MegaHemorrhoid » 03 Oct 2015, 13:35

I am absolutely astounded by the number of people who've had success getting treated for their hemorrhoids from the NATCM clinic. Who knows, maybe these are real people and genuine results, or maybe they're just fake experiences made up by the owners and employees themselves to create word of mouth. Whatever it is, I am deeply confused. Here is my experience.
I've been going to the NATCM clinic here in Toronto to get treated for my internal and prolapsed hemorrhoids and I paid $1000 for my treatment. I was told that my mixture of hemorrhoids would approximately take 14 days to treat. It has been 1 year and 4 months and simply to say, I am not cured. Yes, I've been going to the clinic for over a damn year and I still have hemorrhoids. My mixture of hemorrhoids are maybe 75% cured, but the remaining prolapsed hemorrhoid remains, which is the main reason why I went to the clinic in the first place due to its uncomfortable nature.
I remember when I began treatment at the clinic I got a side effect of painful cramps around my abdomen area and it was so bad that sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of the night all because of the pain. I mentioned this to the "doctors" but they brushed it off claiming that they've never heard of this side effect from their natural medicine before. So I just decided to power through it but about two months(yes two months, still not cured) in of the treatment, the cramps became unbearable. I stopped the treatment for about a week and to my surprise, the cramps went away. When I came back for treatment, the cramps came back with a vengeance. I again stopped treatment for a week to confirm my theory and not to my surprise, the cramps went away. I told the "doctors" this, but they didn't care because they believe that their natural treatment doesn't cause any side effects. Which is straight up BS considering my situation. Anyways, the cramps eventually went away about 5 months into the treatment, I don't know what happened, maybe my body adjusted to the medicine or maybe the "doctors" changed their formula, who knows.
About 6-7 months into treatment I really didn't notice any change in the reduction and elimination of my hemorrhoids. I still had them. But what did happen is that I got another side effect, extreme itch down there. Something that I've never had or experienced before. The anal itch was worse than having prolapsed hemorrhoids, it was unbearable. When I let the "doctors" know about the itch, they said that my skin down there was irritated by all of the frequent applications of the medicine and told me to stop coming for a while. So I stopped treatment for about 3 weeks, and came back. I'd still get the itch but then the "doctors" decided to apply the medicine only internally and not outside externally around the anus, this helped and the itch went away.
Now you may be wondering why the treatment hasn't helped me, and I am also in the same dilemma. For the record and just to let you all know, I take glorious dumps every morning. It's the first thing I do. I don't ever strain, and rarely get constipated. I take in a minimum of 20 grams of fiber everyday and drink a ton of water, I am not at fault. You might be also wondering why I have "doctors" in quotation marks. That's because the employees and owners at the NATCM clinic aren't doctors. They aren't licensed medical professionals. They are a random bunch of Chinese people who talk and speak in broken English. Maybe they have a license in China, but no, this is Canada, and they aren't in anyway certified to provide medical advice. I've had a very annoying experience with them a couple times where I'd be in the room getting medicine applied by a "doctor" and another "doctor" would be there with us talking to the other in Chinese. Why are you talking in Chinese? What are you talking about in Chinese? Is it something you don't want me to hear? Are you talking about why I'm not getting cured? Because I'm also looking for an answer.
I also want to add that repeatedly going to the clinic to have the medicine applied by a "doctor" is a waste of time. It's not rocket science. All they're doing is taking that black cream, and sticking it up your butt. There's a reason why their medicine isn't for sale online, it's because they want you to phsyically come to their clinic so that they can quote you an insanely high price to get treated. I mean, in my situation, they quoted me for $1000 and said that the treatment would take approximately 14 days. So spend $1000 and come to the clinic for 14 days for less than 5 minutes on each day just to apply some black cream in my butt? Wow, what a deal! There's been a number of times where a "doctor" would give me a small plastic container with the black cream in it and say, "You don't need to come more, just apply this everyday after go to washroom." Obviously saying this in broken English... I actually have a couple of small containers of the black medicine still with me from all of the times they told me not to come anymore. Absolutely pathetic. If you know you can't treat me and it's not going anywhere, then say it, stop wasting time.
I am extremely dissastisfied by the NATCM clinic and there isn't much to show even after going their repeatedly for over 1 freaking year. I can't believe I've wasted all this time and money. Heh, I remember an incident that happened one day when I was leaving the clinic. A patient, someone like you or me, was in an argument with one of the "doctors" and I don't remember much of what he was saying but I do remember this one line, "I've been coming for over a year and ..." Who knows what the last part of the sentence was, but the man didn't sound happy at all.
So what now? I am thinking about having a hemorrhoidectomy. Hemorrhoids have absolutely ruined a good portion of my life and I am now looking towards my last resort. Yes it's surgery in your butt, but you will get satisfying results. Yes you won't be able to do much in the first month or two after surgery, but after that it's pretty much smooth sailing. I will be meeting with a couple of REAL doctors here in Toronto for advice and will go from there. I am in school right now and absolutely cannot have surgery down there, yet.
I am 23 years old with internal and prolapsed hemorrhoids that I've suffered with for over 5 years and I am thinking about getting surgery done in my butt hole, what an awesome time to be alive!
MegaHemorrhoid

Postby Tallerthanmost » 08 Jan 2017, 12:28

This clinic is a scam... The positive reviews are written professionally if you pay attention the the flow and vernacular...not to mention, I've done Internet marketing for business for years...they use the tactics..only they are v taking advantage of people suffering! @ssholes (no pun intended)
Get Botox injections for the fissure...FROM AN EXPERIENCED board certified colorectal surgeon!
Multiple bandings can reduce stage 3 and down with just moderate discomfort.. yes, even with ruthless anal fissures.
Water and diet must be consistent with higher fiber. For me the fiber produced gas that caused fissure pain AND prolapse :-/
But trust me, DO IT and keep getting banded until the prolapse doesn't come out...then KEEP UP THE WATER AND FIBER!
If you don't, JUST 1 bowel movement can bring you back :( Some of you know what I'm taking about.
Imo, every other procedure has too many possible side effects.
Reduce them to their original size...
Then, diet, exercise (walk) etc like it's your new religion...
Good luck everyone!
Tallerthanmost

Postby gekko » 04 Feb 2017, 09:07

yes. This clinic is scam, I don't recommend this clinic. I been twice in this clinic does not get a complete cure and I don't see any improvement at all. Sure, when I use the cream the hemorrhoids gets smaller. However, the root of hemorrhoid still there it come back when you stop going there. It's extremely waste of time, gas and money. The cream they use on me, I felt no difference with the cream you brought in store. If the cream works you brought in store then you don't need to go natcm. If not I probably recommend you go to hospital because you won't feel any pain at all once they use anesthesia before surgery. After the surgery they give you something else for pain, so surgery pain almost feel like nothing at all. I should of gone to hospital earlier instead of this scam clinic. God, those hospital's doctor so good on numb pains.
gekko

Postby Marcy » 25 Feb 2017, 21:34

This place is a fraud. They told us hemorroids would not come back but if by some chance it came back in less than 5 yrs then they would treat at no cost. Well guess what in a few months the symptoms returned after spending over $2000 when we went back to NATCM they told us they are no longer in the hemorrhoid business. Yet they have a facebook page clearly stating they are in the hemorrhoid business. Well my next stop will be with the media and with the better business bureau. These places should not be allowed to rob people of their money.
Marcy