frequent urination with AF?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

frequent urination with AF?

Postby Mike530 » 31 Oct 2011, 20:35

Hey everyone,
I am having surgery friday after suffering with AF's for 5 years, just wondering if anyone else experienced frequent urination with there AF? I see that is a symptom by definition of an anal fissure but after reading here for a few weeks, I dont see anyone complaining of it. My AF causes pain for to 12 hours after a BM, and I feel like I have to pee constantly at peak pain but I do not wake up in the middle of the night because of it, so that tells me that AF spasms are causing it? Thanks in advance.
Mike
Mike530
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4

Re: frequent urination with AF?

Postby TonyStone » 31 Oct 2011, 21:09

Lol, The 3-4 weeks before my surgery when I was in pain, all I did was pee. It seemed like every 10 mins. I don't mention it in any discussion because it didn't hurt to pee. When the pain was off the charts I remember telling my wife I was tired of pissing every 5 minutes. I am guessing all the nerves between your ABC (ass ball connection) are all tied together and the pain throws the system out of whack.
TonyStone
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby Mike530 » 31 Oct 2011, 21:17

TonyStone wrote:Lol, The 3-4 weeks before my surgery when I was in pain, all I did was \"yangtze fluid\". It seemed like every 10 mins. I don't mention it in any discussion because it didn't hurt. When the pain was off the charts I remember telling my wife I was tired of pissing every 5 minutes. I am guessing all the nerves between your ABC (ass ball connection) are all tied together and the pain throws the system out of whack.

thanks tony, I have been following your threads and good to see you are feeling better post surgery. When I urinate I do get a burning feeling after because I am peeing so often, along with the pain from the AF. This is has been going on for almost 5 years though, I really hope the surgery solves all these problems!
Mike530
Fibre Addict

Postby TonyStone » 31 Oct 2011, 21:31

For me it was a night and day difference. I hope it is for you too. I never had any burning, but it was driving me nuts. On three or four occations I was up for 2-3 days straight. All night pee, lay down, pee, lay down, i just going back and forth. Feet hurt, I was miserable. Hours of walking the top floor of my house. Bedroom-bathroom-second bedroom-bathroom-back to bed with wife. Over and over. I feel your pain, good luck.
TonyStone
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby Tim » 01 Nov 2011, 07:05

There is a total connection with AF's and frequent urination. I had the same thing and my guess is that due to our male physical structure, it's more prevelant for us than women. I had it and the pain would hit right at the end as I tried to get the last bit out as that contracts the anal sphincter muscle. Completely sucks!!
Tim
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Postby Mike530 » 01 Nov 2011, 18:49

Glad to hear this, thanks tim. 2 more days to surgery!
Mike530
Fibre Addict

Postby Bella Paradise » 21 Nov 2011, 09:40

I'm not in that much pain with my tear, but I've been taking a leak a lot too. At first I thought it was a urinary tract infection, but then I noticed it didn't continue to burn afterward like UTIs usually do for me. I was starting to wonder if it was my tear that had to do with any of this.
Bella Paradise
Fibre Addict

Topics: 5

Postby randyyang » 21 Feb 2017, 10:10

I have urinary issues with fissure, My symtom is It feels like i can't empty the bladder, every time after i pee, put the pant up some remaining urine will drip out my urethra by walking, sometimes it feels like the last drip of urine get stucked inside of my penis, it's soooo uncomfortable
randyyang
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Postby suzyljank » 23 Feb 2017, 09:40

Urinary issues with a fissure are usually caused by pelvic floor muscles spasms. Since all the muscle in that area of your body are so close together they can spasm along with the sphincter. I went through month of treatment for my bladder and it turned out it was an anal fissure all along. Don't drink or eat anything with artifical sweeteners these irate the heck out of your bladder.
suzyljank

Topics: 23
Mood: very optimistic

Postby randyyang » 24 Feb 2017, 04:15

suzyljank wrote:Urinary issues with a fissure are usually caused by pelvic floor muscles spasms. Since all the muscle in that area of your body are so close together they can spasm along with the sphincter. I went through month of treatment for my bladder and it turned out it was an anal fissure all along. Don't drink or eat anything with artifical sweeteners these irate the heck out of your bladder.

yeah i agree with you, the sweet drinks made the it worse, but i still got those dripping issues even in the good days (my fissure not active), did you experienced those symptoms that i have before?
randyyang
Salt Bather

Topics: 12