Anal Fissure Healed

My success story

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Anal Fissure Healed

Postby Luisep77 » 03 Mar 2017, 09:41

Hi everybody. I know everybody here likes to read about success stories and healed fissures (I know I did) so I would like to share mine to people struggling out there. I would also like to thank everybody who posts, threads here were really helpful in my healing process.

First of all, my overall advice would be to be really patient, and know your body and what works for you and doesnt. However, I believe there are things that can work for pretty much everybody.

The first time I suffered from a fissure was in 2012. It healed with sufrexal and with nitro, lasted about a month and a half to heal.

However, last year, in november, it happened again because of eating very spicy food mixed with alcohol. This bad boy lasted almost 3 months to heal.

I first started with nitro 3 times a week, however not controlling very much what I ate and drinking ibuprofen for the pain. After a month the pain and bleeding stopped but the fissure wouldnt heal (I had biweekly checkups with my doctor).

After he mentioned surgery I started researching and began complementing my treatment with some other stuff. I bought a GNC Men vitamin supplement and also started drinking cod oil pills every day. Vegetable fiber and lots of water. Warm 15 baths 3 times a day. No exercise only walking. No orgasms. Researched some sphincter relaxing muscles and just this week was declared healed. Good luck out there.
Luisep77

Topics: 1

Re: Anal Fissure Healed

Postby patience_and_healing » 04 Mar 2017, 13:39

So good to hear a success story!! Enjoy your pain free life! May I ask where you got the sufrexal gel from? I've been trying to find it in the US but it seems to only be available in Mexico sadly.
8/16-12/16: Fissure due to antibiotics
5/17: Botox to sphincter, fissure healed
9/19: Trigger point injections and pudendal nerve block
11/19: Botox to pelvic floor
8/20: Botox to pelvic floor in new location.
On and off in pelvic physical therapy
patience_and_healing

Topics: 40

Re: Anal Fissure Healed

Postby ESun » 03 Mar 2018, 19:37

Luisep77! Hi!
How long did it take for your spasms to stop?
What helped?
Thanks!
ESun
Salt Bather

Topics: 3