3 Year Chronic Anal Fissure 98% healed in 1 week

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

3 Year Chronic Anal Fissure 98% healed in 1 week

Postby fissureremission321 » 12 Sep 2017, 18:00

Hey all,

My story begins about 3 years ago. I had freshly turned 21 and was enjoying a glorious day out. I had no idea that by the end of that day; I would be burdened by one of the most painful conditions I can imagine, an anal fissure. Long story short, My fissure was a product of being date raped. After 2 days of being in the worst pain of my life, I made an appointment with a local proctologist (and of course got tested and checked out for the other obvious stuff). The appointment went a little bit like, " This is one of the worst cases of a fissure I have ever seen. we need to schedule surgery today if possible, your sex life as a homosexual man is forever over, here is some lidocaine and steroid cream to get you through until the procedure." Needless to say, I was absolutely devastated. I was supposed to return to school in 3 weeks and knew that I didn't have that kind of time, not to mention the fact that I was petrified of the side effects of surgical procedures.

For the first 2 years, I did many of the same things that all of you have done. Daily sitz baths, coconut oil, fiber supplements, witch hazel, gimmicky supplements, oils, you name it. Everything I did in those 2 years only gave me temporary relief,but never actually fixed the problem long term. Maybe it would stop the bleeding for a week at most, but as soon as I had a bad bout of bowl movements or attempting to become intimate with someone it would come right back. The last year has probably been the worst year of my life. It was a full year of constant bleeding, pain, overall pure misery really. I was just so frustrated because I had done basically everything that I was supposed to do. I was still regimented with my coconut oil ,sitz baths, etc., and to top it all off had gone a full year with being sexually inactive. It got to the point where my weight was less then 135 pounds (I'm 5'10"), I had maybe one bowl movement a week because the thought of consuming food was terrifying, and I had to start taking supplements because I became anemic from such frequent blood loss. One day after my weekly bowl movement, I looked into the toilet and it was a very similar color comparable to perhaps Hawaiian Punch? I wiped, left the bathroom and then and walking to my room I had the sensation of what I can only imagine getting your period unexpectedly is like. That led to me laying on my bed for about an hour and a half, slowly bleeding out wondering if I should go the the ER. This was my breaking point. I had finally decided that this was not a life to live and that I needed to do something. Now I will get the part you actually want to hear about.

After spending an entire day of researching homeopathic cures online, reading product reviews, cross referencing those reviews, I decided on what would be the most effective treatment from what I read. I will list the products and how I used them below.

1000 mg L-Lysine Supplements ($11.00)
Forces of Nature Fissure Control(20.00)
EmuaidMax (60.00)

First thing I would do when I get out of bed is take the L-Lysine. It helps to promote skin regeneration and to be honest makes your skin look amazing. It also as a welcomed side effect cleared up my back acne. I took one pill in the morning first thing and one before bed.

The second step, fill the dropper with fissure control, get a cotton swap with a pea sized amount of Emuaid, put them on the overturned cap,set that on the floor within reach, and get ready to be a little flexible with a fun yoga pose.

Next, lay on your back, grab a hand mirror, bend so that your knees are touching the floor on either side of your head, take the dropper full of Fissure control and drop the entire contents onto that booty hole, quickly grab the cotton swab of EmuaidMax and insert it/dab the affected area. Now package instructions on both products say to do this 3-4 times a day (in a different manner of course), honestly I repeated this process as many times in a day that I had free time to always make sure that the area is saturated with both products.

That is literally it! After doing what I described above for 1 week the bleeding and pain stopped. Even looking at it with a hand mirror in present day shows no signs of any visual symptoms of what I had. The only reason I said that i'm 98% healed in the description to this post is because I was so confident with the results that i've been sexually active with my BF of sorts and am currently only experiencing mild pain during a post love making BM (no blood though!) I'm now 3 weeks into treatment and hoping for a happily ever after. I will keep you updated on my progress and if you try my treatment advice let me know!

Wishing all of you health, happiness, and wellness!
fissureremission321

Topics: 1

Re: 3 Year Chronic Anal Fissure 98% healed in 1 week

Postby MajButtProbs » 21 Sep 2017, 15:16

interesting i have emuaidmax feel like it hasnt given me results trying to use it to see if it helps at all dont have the force or nature or the other product but hopfully i can see if it promotes healing. im sorry this happened to you
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Postby Deleted User 7275 » 05 Jul 2018, 12:26

Any luck?
Deleted User 7275

Postby MajButtProbs » 06 Jul 2018, 10:28

Nah man nothing heals me. I've tried a million things my current one is carmax. I pretty much took anything that ive tried healing with ever mixed it together and tried using that ( after trying the products individually and in other mixes) and it didnt work which is what had my emuaidmax in. pretty much i figure im doomed to this miserable life all i can do is try to not have my ass inflate like a balloon when i shit somehow
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict