Suppository questions

Hydrogenated vs. non-leaky butt lozenges

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Suppository questions

Postby healthybutt » 20 Mar 2017, 14:35

Hi everyone,

I'm on a suppository kick and make my own "butt lozenges" with coconut oil + calendula oil and coconut + tamanu.

However, these leave oil stains on my underwear and even my pants and require the use of a pantyliner if I want to insert the suppositories before I leave for work or basically before going anywhere outside my front door. The problem is pantyliners irritate me and tend to give me yeast infections.

A long time ago, when I was still deep in fissure hell, I read that people used carlson labs key e suppositories. I tried them -- they seemed to work, caused no irritation at least, and they never ever stained my undies or clothes. How this was possible, I dont know, but I went thru a pack of them without any problems. Anyway, the oils used in these suppositories are hydrogenated: "Hydrogenated coconut and palm oils, natural-source vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate and tocopherols)." I got paranoid about this, because hydrogenated oils are a big no-no diet wise. However, I'm not sure if the same applies when using it rectally.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I'd like to use suppositories at work without getting oil stains on my clothing, since that's a 9+ hour chunk of my day that could benefit from moisturization.

Does anyone here make or use suppositories that don't leak? Are there certain ingredients I can use -- I was thinking cocoa butter originally but that can also melt (I used it to make a face cream once)...And of course there is glycerin but that will make me have to go to the bathroom, which I dont want!

Thanks!
healthybutt
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Re: Suppository questions

Postby healthybutt » 25 Apr 2017, 02:31

I found out what works -- cocoa butter. No more oily stains on my underwear!
healthybutt
Salt Bather

Topics: 5