Tomorrow having mu surgery!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Tomorrow having mu surgery!

Postby ChaosTree » 18 Apr 2017, 14:39

I am so sad I found the forum just now, because I would have spent more time reading in here to inform myself.

English is not my first language.

I was diagnosed with chronic anal fissure and have two sentinel skin tags :(

Tomorrow I am having my surgery.

I am trying to not think about the surgery but think of this as the start of my new life, where I don't obssess over toilets, or avoid traveling since I am afraid I will not have a good chance to use one when I need it and then wash myself.

I am tired of being in pain, of carrying a waterbottle with me everywhere so I would always have a chance to wash myself after BM, since the skintags absolutely demand it.

I am tired of feeling unsexy (skintags blergh) and avoiding dating because of them.

Luckily I live in the City where whe probably have the best University hospital in the my country, and the doctor who diagnosed me is one of the best in the coutry. I hope she operates on me, but since it is an University hospital it might be a student of hers O.o;;.

I am scared but trying to think positive, since I am tired of the current situation. It just has to get better. I can't imagine this being the rest of my life. What I am most scared of are the side effects. Since I have skin tags I am worrying over incontinence. I hope I recover fast and shitting my pants will not be my future. I am too young for that be my future (In my early thirties).

So everyone wish me luck. Tomorrow I'll learn what they will do to me, and I am planning to keep a journal about my experience and recovery.
ChaosTree
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: Tomorrow having mu surgery!

Postby Mr Fissure » 20 Apr 2017, 14:18

Good luck, ChaosTree. The surgery is nothing to be scared about, my op took barely 5 minutes!

As you say, think positive, I'm learning in my first week that is vital, and tomorrow really is the start of the rest of your life...
Mr Fissure
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 2

Postby raoden » 21 Apr 2017, 17:03

Hey ChaosTree how did your surgery go? Hope you are beginning to feel a little better. Keep us updated.
raoden
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Postby JB620 » 23 Apr 2017, 07:16

ChaoTree,

Hope you're doing well today after surgery! I'm having surgery tomorrow and am so panicked. I can't stop thinking about it. While mine is not as involved as your case, know that you're not alone. We'll be in this together.
JB620
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3